Dublin, Ireland (PRWEB) March 12, 2013
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Market Review of Connected Vehicle Technologies - Forecasts to 2027" report to their offering.
This brand-new just-auto report provides a comprehensive overview of the global automotive connectivity sector, major suppliers, top markets, technology trends and market size forecasts out to 2027.
You can use this report to:
- Understand the scope and scale of the major markets
- Get an overview of the global automotive connected vehicle sector
- Identify opportunities and threats
- Prepare demand and supply forecasts
- Review the latest technological drivers
- Know the key trends within the sector and what's driving them
- Get up to speed with latest company activities and prospects
- Hear direct from major companies on strategies and plans
- Carry out competitive analysis
This global market study offers: automotive OE connected vehicle market size estimates, latest technologies and trends, market share data tables, exclusive interviews with major companies, profiles of the major players including their strategies and prospects and market size forecasts.
Key Topics Covered:
Vehicle manufacturers and their connected car offerings
Telematics and Electric Vehicles
Interviews and insights
Tables and figures
Companies mentioned in this report include Agero, Airbiquity, Continental, Harman, Hughes Telematics Inc, OnStar, Audi, BMW, Ford, GM, Mercedes, PSA, Renault and Volkswagen.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hf8jc2/global_market
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Automotive Parts