Toronto, Ontario (PRWEB) March 12, 2013
The Nex Flow™ Ring Blade ™ Compressed Air Operated Air Wipe, is used extensively for blowing off liquids and dirt from extruded surfaces. Priced among the lowest of any competitive units, the Nex Flow™ Ring Blade™ air wipe comes with an anodized aluminum body, with stainless steel shim and screws. Nex Flow™ Ring Blade™ air wipes are complete with materials you “pay extra” for from many over-priced competitors.
The Nex Flow™ Ring Blade™ Air Wipe provides a uniform 360 degree stream of “amplified” air flow for blow off, drying, cleaning and cooling of almost any extruded shape, hose, pipe, cable, wire, automotive EPDM trim, rod and other materials. The unique split design makes it easy to clamp over and around the surface and to insert the material in between the two jointed halves, eliminating any need for threading. Amplified air occurs by entraining air along with the small amount of compressed used converting pressure to “high flow” and velocity for a strong blow-off force while minimizing compressed air use. The high temperature version comes with a stainless steel braided coupling hose at very little added cost and still much lower than competitive units.
Available in ½”, 1”, 2”, 3”, 4”, and 6” diameters.
Applications include: Blow off contamination and dust from surfaces,
- Cooling of hot extruded materials.
- Wipe wet surfaces uniformly.
- Drying of tubing, rods and extruded profiles of all shapes.
- Remove excess moisture from automotive profiles.
- Dry wire, hose, tubing and wire optic extrusions.
- Cleaning of paint gun tips, Drying of screen print and ink jet printed surfaces.
- Cleaning of ribbon and strips of material.
- Drying after washing, coating or plating of shapes.
- Window profiles and other extrusions.