Romance and Adventure . . . Exotic Honeymoon!
Placencia, Belize (PRWEB) March 13, 2013
From the vibrant rainforests, languid rivers and ancient Maya temples of inland Belize down to the sparkling blue Caribbean in a traditional fishing village, complete with an intimate afternoon alone on a tiny private island sheltered by the World Heritage-listed Belize Great Barrier Reef, the "Moveable Feast" destination honeymoon package is a lover's adventure harkening back to the grand old days of exquisite romance and elegant travel.
Arguably the only country in the World that can offer such an extraordinary blend of cultures, ancient Maya history, world class diving, snorkeling, fishing, and topographical variations, Belize is an English speaking country just two hours from the US, in Central America.
Honeymooners can now celebrate their love, while experiencing all of Belize's amazing natural beauty, combined with an unparalleled degree of luxury, service and personal attention from Chabil Mar Resort, The Lodge at Chaa Creek and Hatchet Caye Resort.
This extraordinary honeymoon package includes:
- Three luxury nights at Chabil Mar Resort, three nights at The Lodge at Chaa Creek and two nights at Hatchet Caye Resort
- Welcoming cocktails, room floral arrangements, complimentary wine at each resort
- Lavish breakfasts, gourmet lunches, and candlelight dinners at each resort
- Three exotic lovers honeymoon picnics – at an ancient Maya temple, in a private Caribbean beach tent, and on a tiny secluded island
- Full range of activities including:
- Horseback riding, mountain trekking, canoeing, massages, excursions to Maya archaeological sites, howler monkey tours, snorkeling, guided barrier reef tours, meals and in-country transportation and transfers, as well as taxes and gratuities.
10% Discount Applies to the June 2013 "Moveable Feast" Destination Honeymoon Package!