Protect Your Bubble, travel insurance brand, has a list of the most popular Spring Break destinations this year
Atlanta, Ga. (PRWEB) March 11, 2013
- Panama City Beach – Mention Spring Break and Panama City Beach is one of the first places most folks in the South think about. Panama City Beach boasts pristine white, sandy beaches and emerald water. It’s affordable, convenient and filled with activities for the college-age crowd.
- Cancun – Once a sleepy Mexican beach town, Cancun is now filled with top resorts, excellent night life and some of the finest beaches in the world. The parties are non-stop, the drinks are reasonably priced.
- Daytona Beach – Move to the other side of Florida off of the Gulf of Mexico and to the Atlantic Ocean for Daytona Beach. Disney and Universal Studios are only about an hour’s drive away.
- Punta Cana – Deep pockets can get many to the Caribbean, and with unlimited options on drinks, Punta Cana is an excellent spot. Twenty-two miles of beach for sun-bathing and water activities like scuba, snorkeling and deep sea fishing. Move inland for exotic safaris, helicopter tours, and quad biking.
- Negril – The originators of “No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem,” Jamaica has plenty to do. The small town of Negril is one of the best places in the Caribbean and with seven miles of beach, the laid back Jamaican lifestyle and plenty of fun places to dance the night away.
When planning your next getaway, remember that vacation insurance is a great way to cover trip emergencies, cancellations and interruptions. Protect Your Bubbletravel protection starts at $14 per trip. Visit protectyourbubble.com for a quick quote.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and
travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Rental Car - For those hitting the open road in a rental car, it’s important to remember that rental car protection is a great way to cover damage, trip emergencies, cancellations and interruptions. Protect Your Bubble provides rental car protection for only $7.99 per day.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
- Renters – Plans protects customers against theft, fire, lightning, wind, hail, smoke, vandalism, water damage liability (where applicable), earthquakes and power surges in most states. Content limits start at $10,000, with personal liability limits under $100,000.
- ID Theft Protection – The program offers a full array of prevention services, including 24/7 access to credit reporting and education about identity theft protection. Detection services include credit and identity monitoring, both important early warning tools that notify customers about potential fraud involving their credit or identity. To resolve any identity theft incidents, certified resolution specialists are available 24/7 to work directly with customers to manage the entire resolution process from start to finish.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA