Our growing number of partners nationwide will help their customers improve their memory, become mentally sharper, and have a more balanced mood with PERCEPTIV.
Worcester, MA (PRWEB) March 12, 2013
Sevo Nutraceuticals, Inc. announced that its breakthrough cognitive health supplement, PERCEPTIV, is now available in dozens more independent pharmacies and health food stores throughout the country (http://www.thinkperceptiv.com/how-to-buy/).
PERCEPTIV addresses one of the most significant issues of wellbeing facing the United States—cognitive health. The cost of addressing this issue in America is soon expected to top $1 trillion a year! Cognitive health impacts the largest demographic in America—the Baby Boomers--who number 74 million, according to US Census data. Based on a report by the National Council on Aging, Americans are twice as fearful of losing mental capacity as having diminished physical ability and 60% of adults are very or somewhat worried about memory loss. These factors point to a growing need for readily available brain health products that are both safe and effective.*
Brain health is one of the most rapidly growing categories in nutrition according to the Nutrition Business Journal. Eleven thousand people turn 60 every day, many of whom are greatly concerned about loss of memory, decreased mental clarity and cognitive decline. Mood is also a very important element of the brain health category, with over ten percent of Americans taking medications to address this issue.
PERCEPTIV, http://www.thinkPERCEPTIV.com, can be part of the solution. PERCEPTIV is a unique patents pending blend of six vitamins and clinically researched nutrients needed to maintain cellular health and vitality in the brain. The formula is the result of over 20 years of research and five published, independent clinical studies directed by the University of Massachusetts Lowell.*
The unique formulation found in PERCEPTIV; Vitamin E, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 and a proprietary blend of N-Acetyl Cysteine, Acetyl L-Carnitine and S-Adenosyl Methionine (SAMe), has been shown to protect against normal cognitive decline associated with aging, improve list recall by over 100%, and help increase focus and concentration.*
Sevo Nutraceuticals is excited to welcome our newest resellers to the PERCEPTIV family:
- Adams Drug Store, Cordele, GA
- Alternative Care Providers, North Chelmsford, MA
- Chaney's Pharmacy, Oxford, MS
- City Drug Store, Vidalia, GA
- College Pharmacy, Colorado Springs, CO
- Custom Prescriptions of Lancaster, Lancaster, PA
- Freedom Pharmacy & Wellness Center, Orlando, FL
- Gateway Healthmart Pharmacy, Bismarck (2 locations) & Mandan, ND
- General Nutrition Center, 6 locations in metro New Orleans, LA
- Geritom Medical Inc., Bloomington, MN
- Healthridge Pharmacy, Black Mountain, NC
- Knowles Apothecary, Kensington, MD
- Lewisville Drug Co., Lewisville, NC
- Loop Pharmacy, Charleston & St. Albans, WV
- Maple Mountain Pharmacy, Mapleton, UT
- Natural Food Exchange, Reading, MA
- Pharmaca Integrative Pharmacy, Boulder, CO
- Sheefa Pharmacy, East Orange, Clifton, & Paterson, NJ
- The Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy, Jeannette, PA
- Weaver's Rocky Face Pharmacy, Rocky Face, GA
“PERCEPTIV has partnered with a growing number of leading independent pharmacies and health food stores across the country. A complete list of PERCEPTIV resellers can be found at http://www.thinkPERCEPTIV.com/how-to-buy/. Our partners continue to tell us about their satisfied customers who have improved their memory, become mentally sharper, and have a more balanced mood since they started using PERCEPTIV,” said Steve Swenson, CMO of Sevo Nutraceuticals, Inc.
About Sevo Nutraceuticals, Inc.
Sevo Nutraceuticals was established in 2012 to license and market science-based nutraceuticals. Its vision is to become a market leader in highly efficacious, scientifically researched nutraceuticals that improve people's lives. The Company's mission is to build a select portfolio of high value products with clear markets which are leaders in their category.
Sevo’s cornerstone product, PERCEPTIV™, was licensed from UMass Lowell in 2012 and was developed under the leadership of UMass Lowell Professor Thomas B. Shea, Director of the Center for Cellular Neurobiology and Neurodegeneration Research.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.