London, UK (PRWEB) March 12, 2013
In 2010, retail sales in Vietnam amounted to USD 78 billion, an increase by nearly USD 13 billion y-o-y. The Vietnamese retail market experienced considerable expansion in the past several years due to the increasing disposable incomes, improving life standards and changing consumers’ preferences and lifestyles. Meanwhile, the domestic retail market is restrained by the low GDP growth and by unfavorable governmental policies.
In 2011, the Vietnamese retail market ranked to be the 23rd most attractive retail market in the world. Currently, electronics, jewellery, home appliances and clothes form the leading market segments. Supermarkets and hypermarkets represent the most promising and fastest developing retail channels in Vietnam. Savico, Intimex, Pizza Hut, Wellcome, HaproMart, Gloria Jean and Saigon Coop are among the entrenched players on the Vietnamese retail market.
New research report “2013 Measuring Vietnam's Retail Industry” worked out by NNMT Advisor has been recently published by MarketPublishers Ltd.
Title: 2013 Measuring Vietnam's Retail Industry
Published: March, 2013
Price: US$ 868.00
The report provides a deep insight into the Vietnamese retail industry by covering the present state and historic background of the industry as well as by characterizing the predominant development trends. It presents key economic indicators, examines the conditions of the industry development, indicates the top factors shaping the market, and outlines the main market challenges and opportunities. The research scrutinizes the major market segments and uncovers statistical data on the sales volume and structure. The study analyzes the investment climate, delves into the competitive landscape and describes principle retail channels in the country. The report also discusses the most important issues related to the retail industry in Vietnam and discloses vital information on the market entry barriers and favourable strategies.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report sheds light on the retail market in Vietnam and discuses issues related to the local retail industry.
- All-round market overview assists in understanding market trends and key factors having influence on the market.
- Valuable information on the market challenges and opportunities allows a reader to plan effective business strategies and make informed business decisions.
- In-depth description of the market entry barriers and successful strategies will help to choose the right way of starting a business and entering the market.
- Extensive analyses of the market segments assist in determining the most promising market sectors.
- Examination of the competitive landscape shows who stands where on the Vietnamese retail market.
More research reports by the publisher can be found at NNMT Advisor page.