“Hair Essentials boasts more than 20 hair-healthy herbs, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants,” said Paulina Nelega, registered clinical herbalist for Hair Essentials.
McDonough, GA (PRWEB) March 13, 2013
Hair Essentials, a product of Natural Wellbeing Distribution, Inc., today launched a St. Patrick’s Day promotion. The first 100 lucky customers will receive a 50% discount on three bottles of Hair Essentials using coupon code LUCKHE; the promotion expires March 17, 2013. Hair Essentials is a leading dietary supplement designed to naturally combat hair loss, repair and revitalize damaged or dormant hair follicles, and stimulate healthy hair growth.
“Hair Essentials boasts more than 20 hair-healthy herbs, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants,” said Paulina Nelega, registered clinical herbalist for Hair Essentials. ‘We have always been committed to providing a product that is all-natural, 100% drug-free and gluten-free.”
Key “Green” Hair Essentials’ ingredients include:
● Saw Palmetto berry (Serenoa repens): Saw Palmetto helps inhibit production of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), the primary hormone associated with hair loss and thinning.
● Fo-ti Root (Polygonum multiflorum): Traditionally used to help restore hair back to its original color, Fo-ti nourishes overall vitality, including hair growth.
● Bu Gu Zhi fruit (Psoralea corylifolia): Supports circulation to the scalp, improving the delivery of nutrients that encourage healthy hair growth.
● Han Lian Cao herb (Eclipta prostrata): Traditionally used to prevent premature graying, Han Lian Cao supports overall vitality, including hair health.
● Horsetail extract: Horsetail herb is rich in silica, an integral part of the structure of all of our body’s connective tissues including hair, skin, and nails. Silica helps maintain strength and healthy texture of hair.
For a full list of Hair Essentials natural ingredients, visit http://www.HairEssentials.com.