Norfolk, VA (PRWEB) March 14, 2013
On March 6, SeniorOutlook.com®, the For Rent Media Solutions™ website dedicated to senior living, launched a beta version of its newly redesigned site. The new website provides the resources to make educated decisions, and seamless housing and care transitions for those 55 years of age and older.
As part of For Rent Media Solutions’ “New Year, New Look” movement, this redesign demonstrates the company’s desire to provide simplified, strategic tools for apartment shoppers and property managers.
Benefits for property managers and owners on SeniorOutlook.com:
- Responsive design - The new website will reformat based on the device used, making it easy for consumers to view customer listings, whether on a Smartphone, tablet or desktop computer.
- New management console - Property managers will have a simplified management tool to access their listings.
Benefits for consumers using the website:
- Comprehensive search - With over 60,000 senior housing listings, the website provides a dynamic search experience.
- Mouse-over definitions - Brief descriptions of industry terms will be shown when the computer mouse hovers over words. These descriptions will help housing prospects gain a full understanding of what they are viewing.
- Assessment tool - Consumers will now be able to evaluate the type of senior housing that best fits their needs or the needs of their loved ones.
“For Rent Media Solutions understands that finding senior housing can be an intricate and emotional process,” said Terry Slattery, president of For Rent Media Solutions™ and Homes.com®. “The SeniorOutlook.com redesign provides a simplified search opportunity and comprehensive resource center to those seeking housing for people 55 and older. The new design makes finding communities easy while offering a dedicated marketing opportunity for property managers to reach that demographic.”
Visit SeniorOutlook.com to discover this dynamic resource for senior housing.
SeniorOutlook.com® is the nation’s leading resource for senior housing, care, products and services. The website connects seniors, family members and caregivers to the tools, options and resources to manage circumstances that naturally arise. Whether the needs range from nursing homes and assisted care living facilities to 55+apartments and retirement communities, SeniorOutlook.com is here to help. Look for the After 55 Housing, Care & Resources Guide in print or online in Greater Atlanta, Central Florida, Colorado, Columbus, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Sacramento, San Diego, South Florida and the Tampa Bay area.
About For Rent Media Solutions™
Founded in 1982 as For Rent Magazine®, For Rent Media Solutions™ is headquartered in Norfolk, Va., and provides property managers and owners with diverse marketing and advertising products. These products are easy to use, easy to understand, and designed with the renters in mind. For apartment shoppers, For Rent Media Solutions provides robust community listings in a multitude of mediums, including: print, social, online, mobile, video and an extensive distribution network. For Rent Media Solutions publishes 85 magazines covering more than 80 markets nationwide, including After 55™ Housing & Resource Guide, ForRent.com Magazine and ParaRentar. For Rent Media Solutions operates five additional websites: ForRent.com®, SeniorOutlook.com®, CorporateHousing.com®, and ParaRentar.com® ForRentUniversity.com®. Visit ForRent.com for more information, or visit us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
# # #