Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) March 12, 2013
Global Experience Specialists (GES), a leader in exhibition, event and entertainment experiences kicks off EXHIBITOR2013 by inviting attendees to “See Beyond the Obvious” of what’s possible for their trade show program by visiting GES at booth #1239. GES will share:
- Examples of clients who created successful face-to-face events and strategies by partnering with GES
- Creative ideas that turn exhibit space into an exciting, engaging experience
- New ways to capture attendee preferences to market more relevantly to them after the show
- Strategies to provide a consistent brand experience worldwide through GES
All EXHIBITOR2013 attendees are invited to skip the long, airport taxi line and opt for the convenient and complimentary shuttle provided by GES. The shuttle will operate every thirty minutes from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday, March 17 from McCarran International Airport to Mandalay Bay. GES “Undercolors,” holding signage, will be located near airport escalators and exits to direct guests to the shuttle.
As part of GES’ commitment to continuous learning, some of the company’s most passionate professionals will present the following sessions:
- International Exhibiting - A Primer for Success(Sunday, 1 – 4:30 p.m., S708)
- Exhibiting in Dubai and Abu Dhabi (Monday, 8 – 9:30 a.m., M706)
- Field Trip: Exhibit Trek! (Monday, 8:30 – 11:30 a.m., M620)
- Passport to the Future of Design (Tuesday, 10 – 11:30 a.m., T710)
- It’s Time to Get Results (Tuesday, 3:45 – 5:15 p.m., T105)
- How to WOW (Wednesday, 8 – 9:30 a.m., W603)
- Neutrogena: Collaboration Produced Breakthrough Results (Thursday, 1 – 2:30 p.m., R319)
GES has created a fully immersive experience, tailored to attendees needs, so they will leave EXHIBITOR2013 with a new point of view on how they can “See Beyond the Obvious” and create something extraordinary.
Global Experience Specialists, Inc. (GES), a Viad Corp (NYSE: VVI) company, is a leading marketing agency that produces exhibitions, events, exhibits and retail environments. GES provides a wide range of services, including turn-key official show services, cutting-edge creative and design, marketing and measurement services—all with an unrivaled global reach. GES partners with leading shows and brands, including the Spring Fair Birmingham, International Woodworking Fair, CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE, Bell Helicopter, Genzyme, L’Oreal, Warner Bros., and Simon Property Group. GES’ National Servicenter℠ has been recognized with certification under the J.D. Power and Associates Certified Call Center Program℠ for the past five years, and for the third year in a row, Ad Age has named GES a “World’s Top 50 Agency Company.” For more information, visit ges.com or the GES blog at defyingconvention.ges.com.