Dublin, Ireland (PRWEB) March 13, 2013
This well-established, internationally recognized yearbook on the mining industry is used by mining people throughout the world.
The International Mining Directory contains:
- all the mining companies
- all the principal mining equipment companies
- all the consultants and service companies
Fully up-to-date, this unique publication includes all the mining companies worldwide (producers of coal, gold, copper, silver, tin, lead, zinc, uranium, rare earths, industrial minerals etc) plus the companies that supply the mining industry with equipment, services and products.
This Directory will be extremely useful to businesses that deal specifically with companies in the worldwide mining industry.
The International Mining Directory is one of the most comprehensive and accurate directory on worldwide mining companies that have ever been published. This powerful Directory gives a connection to the entire international mining scene.
Whether the reader is a product manager, in charge of marketing or simply interested to remain in touch with the latest developments in the mining industry, this Directory will save time and effort in finding the information needed.
This Directory will enable you to:
- Profile a market
- Build new business prospects
- Generate new customers
- Discover who the competitors are
- Make vital contacts
- Save the time, money and effort of doing own research
- Identify alternative suppliers and manufacturers
- Source up-to-date company information
- Access a wealth of quality information on companies and key personnel.
Look at the information you'll get in The International Mining Directory:
- Company Name
- Address, Postcode
- Phone Number
- Fax Number
- Email & Website
- Contact Person
- Products & Services
This exciting new Directory covers everything about world's mining companies.
Benefit also from being able to:
- Target New Leads and watch them quickly turn into sales
- Obtain current contact details and put together a complete and accurate profile of customers and prospects
- Identify coverage and gaps in the market and stay ahead of competitors
- Find new and alternative suppliers and manufacturers and assess cost-saving opportunities for companies
- Copy all contact data from the CD-ROM multiple times
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716