the advanced LCD shows key information like estimated battery runtime and load percentage
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) March 14, 2013
Tripp Lite, a world-leading manufacturer of power protection and connectivity solutions, has introduced a new economical UPS system, the OMNI1500LCDT, that protects equipment from blackouts, brownouts and other power problems while keeping the user constantly informed through an easy-to-read LCD control panel.
The OMNI1500LCDT UPS system prevents data loss to connected computers and lost DVR recordings to home theater systems with features like dependable battery support, automatic voltage regulation (AVR) and surge suppression. Users can install Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert data-saving software which enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves.
Key Features and Benefits:
- LCD control panel with six selectable screens of UPS and site power data, allowing better power management of equipment
- In the event of a power failure, the LCD automatically displays estimated runtime for connected equipment
- AVR feature automatically adjusts incoming voltage to safe levels without using battery power
- Built-in USB port and PowerAlert Software (free download) monitors power conditions, controls UPS systems and automatically shuts down systems during a power failure
- Ten outlets, five with battery support and surge suppression for vitalcomponents and five with surge-only protection for devices not requiring battery support
"Our new UPS system offers reliable power protection and a great set of features,” said Rich Feldhaus, Tripp Lite Product Manager. “And the advanced LCD shows key information like estimated battery runtime and load percentage, keeping the user continuously informed of their equipment status.”
For more information on the new OMNI1500LCDT, go to:Tripp Lite UPS System with LCD Display.
About Tripp Lite
Outstanding product reliability and exceptional service have been Tripp Lite trademarks for over 90 years. Tripp Lite’s innovations include the world’s first UPS system designed specifically for personal computers, and the world’s most trusted premium surge suppressor--the Isobar®-with more than 19 million in use. Tripp Lite maintains the highest level of ready-to-ship inventory in the industry with more than 2,500 different products, including UPS systems, rack systems and cooling solutions, PDUs, PowerAlert software for enterprise-level system management and control, surge suppressors, KVM switches, cables and connectivity products, inverters, power strips and notebook accessories. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, Tripp Lite maintains a global presence with fully staffed offices worldwide. Additional information, including a list of Tripp Lite’s sales offices and authorized reseller partners, can be found by visiting Tripp Lite’s website: http://www.tripplite.com.