“The ability to learn from these distinguished and talented marketing luminaires will allow greater understanding of the challenges facing most brands today" - Mark Johnson, Loyalty 360
Cincinnati, OH (PRWEB) March 26, 2013
Loyalty 360 - The Loyalty Marketer's Association has announced a list of Featured Columnists who will regularly contribute compelling thought leadership articles for Loyalty 360 and Loyalty Management magazine. Loyalty 360’s leadership, including CEO and Chief Marketing Officer Mark Johnson, and President Erin Raese, will also contribute columns to this space.
Through its Featured Columnists section, Loyalty 360 will showcase industry leaders and their views on current best practices around: customer-centricity, loyalty/rewards programs, data & analytics, and mobile – marking an opportunity to access expert insights and guidance.
“Loyalty 360 is committed to providing the most comprehensive clearinghouse for all facets of customer, channel, brand and employee loyalty, engagement, CRM and CEM,” noted Johnson. “The ability to learn from these distinguished and talented marketing luminaires will allow greater understanding of the challenges facing most brands today, and detailed and empirically based insight for addressing these challenges to create new opportunities.”
Here is the list of eight Featured Columnists and their respective areas of focus:
- Judy Melanson, Vice President, Travel and Entertainment Practice for Chadwick Martin Bailey (Column Focus: Travel and Entertainment).
- Tim Suther, Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer, Acxiom (Column Focus: Data & Analytics).
- Nancy Porte, Vice President of Customer Experience, Verint (Column Focus: Voice of the Customer).
- Michael Hemsey, President of Kobie Marketing (Column Focus: Omni-Channel).
- Craig Dempster, EVP, Chief Marketing Officer, Merkle (Column Focus: Marketer’s Impact on the Enterprise).
- Mark Friedman, EVP & GM Mobile Services and Chief Marketing & Business Development Officer, SoundBite Communications (Column Focus: Mobile).
- Jonathan Gelfand, Managing Director of Program Definition and Development, Partner Advisors (Column Focus: Cobrand).
- Milen Mahadevan, Senior Vice President, Client Solutions, dunnhumbyUSA (Column Focus: Shopper Insights).
Loyalty 360 will also feature video interviews and Q&A discussions with each of these thought leaders. Sharing exclusive insights and perspectives on the trends influencing customer experience and loyalty today.
About Loyalty 360
Loyalty 360 is an unbiased, market driven, voice of the customer-focused clearinghouse and think-tank that is committed to bringing loyalty to the forefront as a critical marketing strategy. A trusted source for cutting-edge research, best practices, and networking opportunities, Loyalty 360 gives members the expert insights and guidance they need to better understand loyalty and develop programs that effectively engage their customers and employees and build stronger relationships with them. For more information, visit loyalty360.org.