London, UK (PRWEB) March 14, 2013
The Chinese solid waste disposal market experiences healthy expansion due to the rapid economic advancement. In 2011, the procession of urban waste by harmless means grew by nearly 6.3% and reached 131 million tonnes. Meanwhile, the rate of the disposal of household garbage with the use of harmless means exceeded 79%. In the same year, the total figure of the industrial solid waste in China overrode 1.9 billion tonnes, representing the growth by above 20% y-o-y. Currently, landfill, composting and incineration are the key harmless means of the industrial waste processing.
Sound Environmental Resources, Shanghai Chengtou Holding Co., Nanhai Development Co., China Everbright International Limited, Anhui Shengyun Machinery Co., Hangzhou Jinjiang Group, Tianjin Economic-technological Development Area Co., Zhejiang Weiming Environmental Protection Co. and Golden State Environment Group Corporation are amid the key enterprises engaged in the solid waste industry in China.
New research report “China Solid Waste Disposal Industry Report, 2012” worked out by ResearchInChina has been recently published by MarketPublishers Ltd.
Title: China Solid Waste Disposal Industry Report, 2012
Published: January, 2013
Price: US$ 2,100.00
The report serves as an essential source of the relevant data on the Chinese solid waste disposable industry. It characterizes the business environment, describes the industry background and comments on the policy related to the industry. The study contains extensive overview of the urban household garbage disposal in China, including findings on volume, rate and related technologies. The research also reviews the industrial solid waste disposal in China and uncovers data on the volume, generation, storage, and major industries producing and utilizing industrial solid waste. The report offers insightful market analysis by key segments and regions as well as presents detailed profiles of the leading market participants. In addition, the study discusses future prospects for the market development in the coming years.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report provides an extensive guide to the Chinese solid waste disposable industry.
- In-depth market review allows a reader to get a clear picture of the actual market state and to uptake the prevailing market trends.
- All-round examination of the market segments helps to extends knowledge of the Chinese solid waste disposable industry and to determine the most promising market segments.
- Comprehensive overview of the market leaders’ performance assists in the understanding of the competitive climate and choosing prospective partners.
- Future outlook shows how the market is set to develop in the years ahead.
More market research reports by the publisher can be found at ResearchInChina page.