London, UK (PRWEB) March 14, 2013
In 2012, honey output in Canada almost reached 91 million pounds, showing an increase of nearly 13.9% y-o-y. In the same year, the total number of beekeepers in the country was 8,126. In 2011, the value of the honey produced in Canada was estimated at over USD 150 million. Alberta, Manitoba and Saskatchewan are the top Canadian manufacturers of honey.
Canada exports almost a half of its honey output. In 2009, Canadian honey exports almost reached USD 81 million (close to 3.5% of the global honey exports). The major export markets for the Canadian honey are Germany and the USA. The country imports honey from New Zealand, the USA and Australia.
New market research report “Honey and Bee Products Market in Canada: Business Report 2013” developed by Business Analytic Center (BAC) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Honey and Bee Products Market in Canada: Business Report 2013
Published: February, 2013
Price: US$ 1,160.00
The report provides an extensive overview of the honey and bee products market in Canada. It contains a brief country profile, comprehensive analysis of the current market situation and description of the prevailing market trends. The research study discloses figures on production and consumption, foreign trade; and presents essential data on governmental regulations. The report reveals valuable information on the key market participants such as producers, wholesalers and trading companies, suppliers and buyers. The research also examines internal and external factors shaping the market, includes findings on the market size and structure, and outlines the top market challenges and opportunities.
Products mentioned in the report: organic honey, bee wax, bee pollen, propolis, honey syrup and royal jelly.
- Brief country profile: general information and major economic indicators.
- Comprehensive qualitative and quantitative overview of the honey and bee products market in Canada: production and consumption dynamics, foreign trade statistics and structure, price fluctuations.
- Detailed examination of the major forces restraining and driving the market.
- In-depth analysis of the present state of the honey and bee products market in Canada and description of the predominant market trends.
- Significant information on the governmental regulations.
- All-round assessment of the competitive environment.
- Review of the key market players such as producers, wholesalers, traders, suppliers and consumers.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at BAC page.