Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) March 17, 2013
Now that spring is here, cruise season has official embarked! Travel insurance brand, Protect Your Bubble, shares three cruise safety tips.
1. Tip Top Shape is Key: Consumers should review the ship's health and safety status before boarding. It's smart to do some research on the cruise line and the ship itself. Consumer reviews are another great tool to ensure that the cruise ship is in good shape.
2. Store Away While Away: Keep valuables stored away in the cabin's safe. This is especially true of documentation like passports, return tickets, credit cards, as well as precious items like electronics and money. Remember the password and leave something in the safe that will be needed later on, like one shoe, to ensure that the items will not be left on board after the cruise has ended.
3. Consider Cruise Insurance: Preparing for the unexpected is a smart decisions. Starting at $14 for a single trip, Protect Your Bubble's travel insurance provides coverage for emergencies, cancellations and interruptions.Protect Your Bubble travel protection starts at $14 per trip. Visit http://www.protectyourbubble.com for a quick quote.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and
travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Rental Car - For those hitting the open road in a rental car, it’s important to remember that rental car protection is a great way to cover damage, trip emergencies, cancellations and interruptions. Protect Your Bubble provides rental car protection for only $7.99 per day.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
- Renters – Plans protects customers against theft, fire, lightning, wind, hail, smoke, vandalism, water damage liability (where applicable), earthquakes and power surges in most states. Content limits start at $10,000, with personal liability limits under $100,000.
- ID Theft Protection – The program offers a full array of prevention services, including 24/7 access to credit reporting and education about identity theft protection. Detection services include credit and identity monitoring, both important early warning tools that notify customers about potential fraud involving their credit or identity. To resolve any identity theft incidents, certified resolution specialists are available 24/7 to work directly with customers to manage the entire resolution process from start to finish.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA