London, UK (PRWEB) March 18, 2013
In 2010, the world market for waste-to-energy (WtE) was worth over USD 7 billion. The thermal waste-to-energy segment is the leading one, while the biological waste-to-energy segment is likely to see a substantial growth in the near future. In 2013, the global municipal solid waste conversion to electricity/heat is expected to be evaluated at almost USD 7.45 billion. Meanwhile, the size of the overall waste-to-energy market is likely grow at a CARG of nearly 5.5% to override USD 29 billion by 2015.
B&W Volund, CNIM, Covanta Energy Corp., China Everbright, Suez Environnement (SITA), MARTIN GmbH, Keppel Seghers and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Environmental & Chemical (MHIEC) are amid the behemoths of the waste-to-energy industry.
New research report “The Waste-to-Energy Market 2013-2023” elaborated by Visiongain has been recently published by MarketPublishers Ltd.
Title: The Waste-to-Energy Market 2013-2023
Published: February, 2013
Price: US$ 2,738.00
The report provides an all-round overview of the waste-to-energy market by describing the current situation on the market, covering the major trends and by providing unique qualitative and quantitative data on the key market issues. The research examines the main drivers and limiters; outlines the market challenges and opportunities; scrutinizes leading country markets. The study contains a PEST analysis of the WtE market. The comprehensive review of the top market participants is also at hand in the report. In addition, the research discusses prospects for the market development in the upcoming years.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report extends a reader’s knowledge of the global waste-to-energy market.
- Extensive analysis of the market and accurate qualitative data on the market assist in getting a clear picture of the actual state of the market.
- Detailed examination of the factors shaping the market allows a reader to uptake the major trends.
- In-depth overview of the top market opportunities and challenges helps to strengthen the decision-making process and to plan effective business strategies.
- Profiles of the leading companies grant access to the information on the performance of the industry leaders and assist in choosing of the prospective business partners.
- Future outlook shows how the market is set to develop in the forthcoming years.
More research reports by the publisher can be found at Visiongain page.