Protect Your Bubble travel insurance brand, has a list of some equinox traditions for those looking for a new experience this spring.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) March 18, 2013
Winter is almost gone and the allure of Spring is upon us. Trees and lawns begin to awaken from their slumber and the world awakes anew. Across the world, Spring can mean a number of different things, so Protect Your Bubble travel insurance brand, has a list of some equinox traditions for those looking for a new experience this spring.
- Higan – The Japanese have two ceremonies, one in Fall and one in Spring. Officially a national holiday for the Buddhist faith, these celebrations have been taking place since the mid 19th century. Higan means ‘other shore’, a reference to the spirits who achieve Nirvana.
- Nowruz (No-Ruz) – This is the official Iranian New Year and is aligned to the Persian astronomical calendar. The Spring celebration lasts approximately 12 days. Homes are cleaned completely, new clothes bought and special foods are grown in a flat dish a few days before.
- Tunisian National Day – While still a francophone country, the proud Tunisians won independence from France in 1956 on March 20th. France recognized their full independence on this day.
- Bahá’í New Year – On March 21st, the Hindi Holi celebration is one of India’s biggest and among many activities celebrated in the northern hemisphere. Additionally, the Talmud of Jewish faith says God made the sun, moon and stars on the fourth day, coinciding with the sun returning to the same astronomical position once every 28 years, on the March equinox.
Before embarking on a new, cultural getaway, remember that vacation insurance is a great way to cover trip emergencies, cancellations and interruptions. Protect Your Bubble travel protection starts at $14 per trip. Visit protectyourbubble.com for a quick quote.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Rental Car - For those hitting the open road in a rental car, it’s important to remember that rental car protection is a great way to cover damage, trip emergencies, cancellations and interruptions. Protect Your Bubble provides rental car protection for only $7.99 per day.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
- Renters – Plans protects customers against theft, fire, lightning, wind, hail, smoke, vandalism, water damage liability (where applicable), earthquakes and power surges in most states. Content limits start at $10,000, with personal liability limits under $100,000.
- ID Theft Protection – The program offers a full array of prevention services, including 24/7 access to credit reporting and education about identity theft protection. Detection services include credit and identity monitoring, both important early warning tools that notify customers about potential fraud involving their credit or identity. To resolve any identity theft incidents, certified resolution specialists are available 24/7 to work directly with customers to manage the entire resolution process from start to finish.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA