The diversity of this selection reflects the international range of consumers who come to our site, as well as the seasonal trends that influence this spike in demand and on-site traffic.
Winchita, KS (PRWEB) March 25, 2013
overstockArt.com, the popular online gallery of high-end wall art, announces its most popular selections of decorative art for spring. Based on detailed analytics from inbound traffic to the site, these paintings represent consumers’ favorite picks to decorate for spring.
overstockArt.com has analyzed the gallery statistics from over 2 million visitors coming to its online store to shop for spring art, and finds the following top five oil paintings to be the most desired and sought-after works for this time of year:
- "Water Lilies (pink)," Claude Monet– This pink rendition of Monet’s famous series of painting is an ideal symbol of spring, highlighted by vivid shades of pink, purple, blue and red.
- “Rosina Capri,” John Singer Sargent – A portrait of Rosina Ferrara dancing in Capri, characterized by an exceptional use of color, detail and brush strokes.
- “Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte,” Georges Seurat – Seurat’s most famous painting, and one of the 19th century’s most acclaimed examples of Neo-Impressionism. The colors evoke emotional harmony, based on the ideas of pointillism.
- “Vase with Fifteen Sunflowers,” Vincent Van Gogh – A reminder of Van Gogh’s pleasant days spent with another artist in the countryside. This painting symbolizes the power of the Post-Impressionist movement and the biographical nature of Van Gogh’s work.
- “Snap the Whip,” Winslow Homer – One of Winslow Homer’s most captivating depictions of children playing, augmented by rich and beautiful imagery.
"By analyzing the visits and purchases of featured paintings on overstockArt.com, we are able to cite the most popular examples of decorative art for spring. The diversity of this selection reflects the international range of consumers who come to our site, as well as the seasonal trends that influence this spike in demand and on-site traffic. These masterworks are a smart gift for friends and coworkers who want to enliven a home, apartment, office or other setting. I encourage people to explore overstockArt.com to see the full selection of items we carry,” says David Sasson, CEO of overstockArt.com.
Visitors can view the entire gallery of spring art at http://www.overstockArt.com/seasonalspring.html.
Founded in 2002, overstockArt.com is one the web’s leading distributors of high-quality wall art. With more than 100,000 wall décor combinations to choose from in stock at all times, the online retailer has one goal: to make it easy and affordable for people to transform their space with hand painted art. Recognized as a premier shopping destination for hand painted fine art reproductions, overstockArt.com has expanded its offerings to include hand painted and hand carved decorative ceramic tiles and high-quality original canvas art prints.
The company also owns and operates Artist Become (ArtistBe.com), the online community for contemporary artists around the world. overstockArt.com provides decorating assistance, custom framing, commercial decorating services, augmented reality tools to help people visualize the art in their space, and an interactive mobile app for iPad, iPhone and Android. Headquartered in Wichita, Kan., the retailer was named to Inc. Magazine’s 2010 and 2011 Inc. 5000 lists, Internet Retailer magazine’s 2012 Hot 100 list and 2011 and 2012 Second 500 Guides, and was recognized with the STELLAService Seal for excellent customer service. For more information, visit http://www.overstockArt.com.