“Our events are all about putting brands and agencies first,” Mobile Media Summit Founder and CEO Paran Johar said.
Los Angeles, Calif. (PRWEB) March 21, 2013
Mobile Media Summit, the largest media and advertising mobile event in North America, continues its 2013 conference series rollout on April 2 in Los Angeles with a day-long program focused on how mobile is becoming the lynchpin of any brand's marketing strategy.
Taking place at Casa del Mar in Santa Monica, the conference will include speakers and attendees from the leading brands, media and creative agencies, publishers, app developers and mobile technology companies. Attendees will learn how some of the most savvy auto brands and entertainment studios are using mobile to engage their target audiences. Speakers will share what is working, what isn’t and how to capture your share of the marketing budget.
Highlights at the event will include a special presentation by Activision CMO Tim Ellis on how he has broken new ground by putting mobile first in developing marketing strategies.
“Our events are all about putting brands and agencies first,” Mobile Media Summit Founder and CEO Paran Johar said. “Advertisers are the ones who will lead mobile innovation, by sharing best practices and testing new up and coming mobile technologies. The Mobile Media Summits bring together the most advertisers with the leading mobile ad tech companies.”
Activision’s Ellis noted, "I’m thrilled to be keynoting the Mobile Media Summit. We strive to constantly innovate at Activision and the Mobile Media Summit provides a curated opportunity to meet and learn about the most exciting mobile tech companies."
The event sponsors and partners include: Aarki, AdColony, AdMobius, All Things Digital, aList Daily, Application Developers Alliance, Appsnack, Celtra, DigitalLA, Direct Marketing News, Drawbridge, Jumptap, MadAve Mobile, Marchex, Mobile Brands Alliance, Mobile Monday Silicon Beach, Place IQ, Quantcast, Session M, StrikeAd, Tagged, Tapjoy, Telmetrics, The Wharton Future of Advertising Program, The Weather Company, Velti and Yahoo!
1. Tim Ellis – Global CMO, Activision
2. Adam Soroca – Chief Product Officer, Jumptap
3. Ali Rana, Group SVP Head Scientist Emerging Media, Dynamic Logic
4. Arthur Chan – SVP Digital Marketing, Palisades Media
5. Brian Doyle – Senior Director Mobile Strategy Development, ESPN
6. Brian Sapp, Director Developer Partnerships, Tapjoy
7. Carter Trout – VP Mobile Strategy and Campaigns, Ansible Mobile
8. Chris Nicholls – AMD Interactive, Saatchi and Saatchi LA
9. Christina Beaumier – VP Global Client Development, Xaxis
10. Dan Grigorovici - CEO, Founder, AdMobius
11. Danny Shea – VP Business Development and Digital Media, E!
12. Dave Martin – SVP Media Services, Ignited
13. David Ou – Executive, CAA
14. Dirk Rients – VP Mobile, DraftFCB
15. Drew Ianni, Founder and CEO, AppNation
16. Eric Gronemeyer, Vice President, The Weather Company
17. Eric Mugnier - SVP, M&C Saatchi
18. Greg Crokart – Group Account Director, Joule (Part of GroupM)
19. Gregg Colvin – SVP Digital, Universal McCann
20. Ian Televik – Internet Marketing Supervisor, Kia Motors America
21. Jeffrey Pray – VP Media Director, Starcom
22. Joao Machado - Director of Mobile, OMD
23. John Abel – Global Marketing Leader, Mazda Corporation
24. John Busby, VP Marchex Institute
25. John Haber – Chief Innovation Officer, OMD
26. Josh Jacobs – President, Accuen
27. Kjerstin Beatty – VP Media, NBC Universal
28. Konrad Feldman, Founder and CEO, Quantcast
29. Lars Albright, CEO, SessionM
30. Liz Ross – CEO, BPN/Mediabrands
31. Malene Sam – Director Mobile Media Solutions, CBS Mobile
32. Michael Blank – Executive, CAA
33. Michael Hayes – President, Digital Communications Worldwide, Initiative
34. Michael Hess-SVP Advertising Sales, Velti
35. Michael Kassan- Chairman CEO, Medialink
36. Mike Owen – Chief Revenue Officer, AdColony
37. Olga Weinraub – Associate Digital Media Director, Team Garage Mazda
38. Paran Johar – CEO, Mobile Media Summit
39. Patrick Albano – VP Sales, Mobile, Social & Innovation, Yahoo!
40. Paul Cushman – VP, Sales & Business Development, Drawbridge
41. Rebekah Ale – Technical Producer, Ansible
42. Sandy Shanman – General Manager, Appsnack
43. Sara Morton – Director Interactive Media, Saatchi and Saatchi
44. Sarah Bachman - Director of Mobile Strategy, Horizon Media
45. Scott Holmes – President, United Future
46. Scott Wensman – Group Media Director, Team One
47. Tomos Evans – Director of Social Engagement, Saatchi and Saatchi
48. Tony Nethercutt – Chief Revenue Officer, PlaceIQ
49. Vik Kathuria – EVP Managing Partner Digital Investments, GroupM/Mediacom
About Mobile Media Summit
The Mobile Media summits and Mobile Media Upfront are the quintessential thought leadership forums for brand, agency and mobile leaders to learn and network on the newest mobile technology and media. Founded in 2008 by Paran Johar, the Mobile Media Summit and Mobile Media Upfront are the largest event series in mobile advertising, where an average of 70% of the audience is advertisers and agencies, more than any other event. Since our founding, the event series has hosted over 750 speakers and well over 5,000 attendees.