Mooresville, North Carolina (PRWEB) March 19, 2013
Top Echelon Network, an elite recruiter network of highly specialized search firms, recognizes and rewards its members for performance and production throughout the calendar year. The biggest award that the Network passes out annually is its Recruiter of the Year Award.
The Recruiter of the Year Award is based on production throughout the entire calendar year, specifically recruiters’ cash-in totals during that year. The Network recruiter who boasts the highest cash-in total from January 1 through December 31 is named Top Echelon Network Recruiter of the Year. (This is unlike the Network’s criteria for determining the Recruiter of the Month and the Recruiter of the Quarter, which are based first upon the number of split placements made.)
Top Echelon Network recently announced that Preferred Member recruiter Trey Cameron of the Cameron Craig Group in Mooresville, North Carolina is the Network’s Recruiter of the Year for 2012.
Cameron claimed the top spot, while the rest of the top 10 in the Network is as follows:
2. Sean Napoles, CPC of Career Brokers, Inc. in Plano, Texas
3. Maria Hemminger of MJ Recruiters, LLC in Tiffin, Ohio
4. Georgette Sandifer of Gallman Consulting in Columbia, South Carolina
5. Jim Strickland of BioSource International in Wilmington, North Carolina
6. Marc Tappis of Opportunity Search in Olney, Maryland
7. David Kersey of Kersey & Associates, Inc. in Brevard, North Carolina
8. Richard Connors of Vista Technology in Woburn, Massachusetts
9. Chuck Szajkovics of Bulldog Recruiters, Inc. in Grayslake, Illinois
10. Judy Kaplan of Prof’l Recruiting Consultants in Wilmington, Delaware
Cameron has won the Recruiter of the Year Award in Top Echelon Network for the past two years, and is looking to capture the award for the third time in 2013. Since becoming a Preferred Member recruiter a little over 10 years ago, Cameron has made 147 placements in the Network, with a cash-in total of nearly $1.1 million.
“We’re pleased to once again recognize Trey Cameron as the Recruiter of the Year,” said Top Echelon Network President Mark Demaree. “Trey has established himself as the most consistent producer in our recruiter network during the past two years, which is no small feat considering the number of talented recruiters who are Preferred Members. While there’s a chance he could win this award for the third straight year in 2013, I’m sure he’ll receive plenty of competition from other Network recruiters.”
Top Echelon Network is a split placement recruiter network. In a split placement situation, one recruiter has the job order and another recruiter provides the candidate. The two recruiters then split the placement fee once the company hires the candidate (since the company is the client of the job order recruiter).
Top Echelon Network was founded in 1988 in Canton, Ohio.