Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self-publishing and book marketing company today announced its top ten titles for February.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) March 20, 2013
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for February were:
- Bayou Cocktail by Rennie Howard
- Coming Through the Fog by Tami A. Goldstein
- Conexiones Electricas del Aire Acondicionado by Luis Roman
- Eden’s Ark by Nikolai Petroff
- I Almost Gave Up by P.J. Ingram-McPhee
- The Land of My Father’s Birth by Nvasekie N. Konneh
- Managing Alzheimer's and Dementia Behaviors by Gary Joseph LeBlanc
- Moving Mountains by James Wilde
- Presentation Skills 201 by William R. Steele
- Undoomed Warrior by John Ellsworth Winter
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10%-55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. http://www.outskirtspress.com.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134