Protect Your Bubble, renters insurance brand, has a list of tips to help with the spring cleaning duties.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) March 20, 2013
- Windows – A cloudy day is best because the sun will dry the solutions too fast and leave streaks. The best and inexpensive window washing solution is ½ cup of sudsy ammonia (specific type), 1 pint of rubbing alcohol, 1 teaspoon of dishwashing liquid and one gallon of water.
- Sliding Door Tracks – Not a common place to clean, but dirt and grime do accumulate in them. Loosen debris with an old toothbrush and vacuum it up with the hose attachment. Wipe clean with a damp sponge.
- Clean Under Furniture – Moving furniture is never fun, but this is the perfect time to rearrange or at minimum clean under the sofa and chairs. Vacuum well before returning them to their locations, and take a minute to vacuum under the furniture too.
- Around and under appliances – Refrigerator coils collect dust and grime and will eventually compromise the refrigerator. Stoves and microwaves have bits of food and grime under them as well. Take time to move each away from the wall before cleaning. The refrigerator, for example, will slide out far enough to reach a hose behind it. The coils are often on the front of the unit, so clean them too.
Protect Your Bubble’ s Renter’s Insurance plans protect customers against theft, fire, lightning, wind, hail, smoke, vandalism, water damage liability (where applicable), earthquakes and power surges in most states. Content limits start at $10,000, with personal liability limits under $100,000. Visit ProtectYourBubble.com for a quick quote today.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and
travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Renters – Plans protects customers against theft, fire, lightning, wind, hail, smoke, vandalism, water damage liability (where applicable), earthquakes and power surges in most states. Content limits start at $10,000, with personal liability limits under $100,000.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Rental Car - For those hitting the open road in a rental car, it’s important to remember that rental car protection is a great way to cover damage, trip emergencies, cancellations and interruptions. Protect Your Bubble provides rental car protection for only $7.99 per day.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
- ID Theft Protection – The program offers a full array of prevention services, including 24/7 access to credit reporting and education about identity theft protection. Detection services include credit and identity monitoring, both important early warning tools that notify customers about potential fraud involving their credit or identity. To resolve any identity theft incidents, certified resolution specialists are available 24/7 to work directly with customers to manage the entire resolution process from start to finish.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit http://www.protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA