Protect Your Bubble, renter’s insurance brand, has created a tip sheet to help consumers through the apartment-hunting process.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) March 21, 2013
Finding the perfect apartment takes a combination of luck, planning and compromise. Protect Your Bubble, renter’s insurance brand, has created a tip sheet to help consumers through the apartment-hunting process.
- Be realistic – Consumers should start by making a budget as well as a list of amenities and qualities that are most important. For instance, is safety more important than having a gym on site? These things need to be considered before visiting various units during the apartment hunt. Make a list; stick to that list.
- Stay Focused on the Goal – Remember: the search is supposed to be fun and exciting. While the perfect place may not instantly materialize, it will happen. Patience is key in searching for a perfect place to live.
- Take notes and keep them organized – After visiting several places, it is easy to get lost and confused while all apartments begin to look the same. Have all of the following handy in a folder: apartment address; monthly rent; pros and cons; owner information; bedrooms and bathrooms; and other important information.
- Ask questions – Most apartment owners and managers are willing to answer questions and choosing where to live is not a decision to be taken lightly. Find out beforehand important information about the apartment like: utility costs; neighborhood safety; washer/dryer included or hookups available; sunlight direction; amenities; and anything else thought of. Keep a running list of questions to ask.
Protect Your Bubble’s Renter’s Insurance plans protect customers against theft, fire, lightning, wind, hail, smoke, vandalism, water damage liability (where applicable), earthquakes and power surges in most states. Content limits start at $10,000, with personal liability limits under $100,000. Visit ProtectYourBubble.com for a quick quote today.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and
travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Renters – Plans protects customers against theft, fire, lightning, wind, hail, smoke, vandalism, water damage liability (where applicable), earthquakes and power surges in most states. Content limits start at $10,000, with personal liability limits under $100,000.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Rental Car - For those hitting the open road in a rental car, it’s important to remember that rental car protection is a great way to cover damage, trip emergencies, cancellations and interruptions. Protect Your Bubble provides rental car protection for only $7.99 per day.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
- ID Theft Protection – The program offers a full array of prevention services, including 24/7 access to credit reporting and education about identity theft protection. Detection services include credit and identity monitoring, both important early warning tools that notify customers about potential fraud involving their credit or identity. To resolve any identity theft incidents, certified resolution specialists are available 24/7 to work directly with customers to manage the entire resolution process from start to finish.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit http://www.protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA