Over time, Lean Six Sigma will become a seamless and critical operational strategy that will enable lasting change and significant improvements in efficiency and productivity.
Toronto, Canada (PRWEB) March 22, 2013
Lean and Six Sigma are complementary strategies which offer significant benefits when implemented individually, however when applied together in a cohesive, integrated approach, their synergies yield further improvements in throughput, reproducibility and quality. Over time, Lean Six Sigma will become a seamless and critical operational strategy that will enable lasting change and significant improvements in efficiency and productivity.
The speaker will examine the move in the pharma/biotech industry to the adoption and implementation of Lean Six Sigma. Key areas of discussion include:
Lean Six Sigma methodology applied to clinical research
- Why is Lean Six Sigma important in clinical research?
- What strategies can be used to improve clinical research processes?
- How can Lean Six Sigma tools help make clinical research more efficient & cost effective?
In addition, participants will gain an understanding of
- Using Six Sigma to tackle imperfections and variations in drug discovery & development
- How industries can eliminate waste and minimize variation in process streams, thereby improving the quality, reliability and reproducibility of outcomes
Case studies will be cited and a live Q&A with the audience will follow the main presentation.
For more information about this event or to register, visit: http://xtks.in/135aZwg
Xtalks, powered by Honeycomb Worldwide Inc., is a leading provider of educational webinars to the global Life Sciences community. Every year thousands of industry practitioners turn to Xtalks for access to quality content. Xtalks helps Life Science professionals stay current with industry developments, trends and regulations. Xtalks webinars also provide perspectives on key issues from top industry thought leaders and service providers.
To learn more about Xtalks visit http://xtalks.com/ContactUs.ashx
Zayeeta Dasgupta, M.Sc in Life Science and Business Management
1- 416-977-6555 ext. 260