Nationwide Bus Wraps Manufacturer, JMR Graphics, Advises University to Advertise on Campus Shuttle

Share Article

JMR Graphics, a nationwide bus wraps manufacturer, responds to an article published by Chilliwack Progress, which details a university’s attempt to pay for a shuttle bus with advertisements.

On March 27, nationwide bus wraps manufacturer JMR Graphics comments on an article by The Chilliwack Progress detailing a university’s plan to hire a shuttle bus and raise money to fund it with ads.

According to Chilliwack Progress, the University of Fraser Valley’s Student Union Society held a referendum to ratify the hiring of a shuttle bus that could transport students to different campuses. The article says 75 percent of Student Union voters agreed to hire a private shuttle for the University by paying and extra $6.75 annually.

Chilliwack Progress reports that the cost of hiring a private shuttle is $200,000 each year. While the SUS student feeds would cover 60 percent of the cost for the bus, the University would take care of the remaining 40 percent.

Representative TJ Pannell from JMR Graphics, a nationwide bus wraps manufacturer, says the University and the SUS could benefit from offering advertising space on the shuttle. “Advertising on the shuttle is a great way to boost revenue and promote local businesses or even student organizations,” he says. “The funds would go directly back into funding the cost of the shuttle. It seems like a good opportunity for the University to also help out the local economy.”

Pannell says JMR Graphics vinyl bus ads are weatherproof, fade-proof and protect the surface underneath. “We make quality graphics that stand the test of time,” Pannell says. “We only use the best vinyl, the best ink and the best printers to make our ads stand out and last for a long time.”

Advertisers like advertising where they know it’s going to be seen, Pannell says. “This shuttle will be driving around most of the day to different campuses,” he says. “That means a lot of people will see the ads, which is extremely attractive for advertisers.”

JMR Graphics is an award winning Nationwide 3M Certified Manufacturer of Graphics for over a quarter of a century. We specialize in branding companies through Fleet Graphics, Vehicle Wraps, Architectural Wall Graphics, Promotional Window Clings, Floor Graphics, Event Signage and much more. We offer a variety of 3M Graphics Films, which are specially designed for most surfaces that require a changeable, short and long-term application. Our exceptional “Turn Key Service” is backed with a 3M MCS Warranty to give you peace of mind, when you need optimum performance for the intended life of your graphics. With our state of the art, cutting edge facility we inspire our clients by providing creative design, custom printed graphics and handle a network of nationwide installers. JMR Graphics provides expert capabilities and capacities needed to meet any graphic challenge.
###

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Katherine Winkler
Visit website