Dublin, Ireland (PRWEB) March 22, 2013
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Carbon Market Analysis for LED & PV (2009 - 2015F)" report to their offering.
With the development in various industries, carbon has been applied to various materials due to its excellent electric and thermal properties and chemical stability. In addition, it also is used as a key material to improve products performance. Its applications include coke (metallurgical industry), artificial graphite (electrodes), ultra-pure graphite (nuclear industry), carbon black (tires, ink), pyrolytic graphite (Air, X-ray diffraction, electrical conductivity, heat-resistant parts), carbon fibers (aviation, aerospace, sporting goods), activated charcoal (purification process), synthetic diamond (electronic, cutting and abrasive industry).
This report covers the technology development trend of carbon materials for solar cell and LED applications, industry trends, and market forecasts.
- Carbon block, carbon component manufacturing processes
- Carbon materials used for manufacturing poly-silicon and ingots for solar cells
- Carbon parts for manufacturing LEDs LED
- Production/shipment, prices, production costs, supply/demand forecasts by manufacturer (2009-2015F)
- Feasibility study for establishment of carbon production lines
Key Topics Covered:
1. Carbon Products Industry Overview
2. Carbon Product Technical Parameters and Manufacturing Process
3. LED Carbon Products Industry Chain
4. Global LED, PV Carbon Product Industry Production Supply Sales, Demand status and forecast
5. Global and China LED, PV Carbon Product Industry Key Companies Analysis
6. Investment Feasibility Analysis of Carbon Products
Companies mentioned include Beijing Sanye Carbon Co.,Ltd, Gansu Haoshi Carbon Fibre Co.,Ltd, Germany SGL Carbon, Hunan Nanfang Boyun Novel Material Co.,Ltd, Japan Ibiden, Japan KUREHA, Japan Nippon Carbon, Japan Tokai Carbon, Japan Toyo Tanso, Morgan, Shandong Sanhua Carbon Technology Co.,Ltd, Sichuan Chengdu Carbon Co.,Ltd, Tianjin Kimwan Carbon, USA Americarb, USA GrafTech, USA Graphite Machining and USA Mersen Group.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lbd9f3/carbon_market
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Energy and Natural Resources