London, UK (PRWEB) March 22, 2013
In 2012, China’s defense budget ranked as the largest in the Asia-Pacific region and was evaluated at over USD 104 billion. Aircraft and armored vehicles form the largest market segments in terms of exports. In 2011, China exported its defense products to nearly 25 countries; and the total exports value was estimated at above USD 1.30 billion. Strict government regulations, restriction on private and foreign companies, the arms embargo imposed by the USA and some European countries represent the major challenges for the market development.
The growth of the Chinese defense market is driven by the growing investments in the military modernization as well as by some territorial disputes with such countries as Japan, the Philippines, Vietnam, Taiwan, Malaysia, and Brunei. The country’s defense expenditures are expected to grow at a CARG of almost 12% through 2018. In 2018, the Chinese defense budget is likely to override USD 200 billion.
New research report “Future of the Chinese Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2018” developed by Strategic Defence Intelligence (SDI) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Future of the Chinese Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2018
Published: March, 2013
Price: US$ 1,250.00
The report provides an extensive guide to the Chinese defense industry. It covers the current state and historic background of the market in detail; discloses the relevant information on the market size and key factors driving and limiting the market growth. The study contains in-depth descriptions of the market trends and five forces analysis for the industry; presents import and export statistics; examines external and internal forces shaping the market. The research offers valuable data on the competitive landscape; uncovers possible ways to enter the market; and reviews the main market players and their performance. The report benchmarks the Chinese defense industry against the top global markets; and also outlines emerging opportunities for the country’s industry development. In addition, the study presents discussions of the market development in the upcoming years.
Companies profiled in the report: Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC), China Electronics Technology Group Corporation, China National Nuclear Corporation (CNNC), China Xinshidai Company, China Nuclear Energy and Construction, China North Industries Corporation (NORINCO), Aerospace Science and Industry Corporation (CASIC) ,China State Shipbuilding Corporation (CSSC) ,China National Electronics Import and Export Corporation (CEIEC).
- Insightful overview of the Chinese defense industry including highlights of the key internal and external factors influencing the market.
- Extensive analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations from 2014 to 2018.
- Comprehensive assessment of the market attractiveness and clear description of the emerging trends and opportunities.
- Benchmarking of the Chinese defense industry against top global markets.
- Defense procurement market dynamics including import and export statistics.
- Five Forces Analysis of the defense market in China.
- In-depth review of the competitive landscape and profiles of major companies (including key contracts, alliances, and strategic initiatives).
- Thorough discussion of the possible market-entry strategies.
- Detailed examination of China’s business environment.
- Future outlook for the development of the Chinese defense market.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at SDI page.