Protect Your Bubble Shares List of Sightseeing Suggestions in Israel this Passover
Travel insurance brand highlights sights for Israel-bound tourists.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) March 22, 2013
The holiday, Passover, begins on March 25. Many find that this is a meaningful time to visit Israel, which will be booming and bustling with tourists. Protect Your Bubble, travel insurance brand, has released its list of sights to see for Israel-bound tourists.
The Jerusalem Ice Festival (Jerusalem) – This event is open until April 30, with a Far East theme and a spectacular show, there is something for the entire family to do and see. View scenes of India, including the Taj Mahal, and China with the Great Wall.
- Spicy Way – Tours and activities for free and inexpensively priced abound. Herbal market, marzipan workshop, spice kaleidoscope and other games using senses besides sight are perfect family fun. This event runs from March 26, to April 1.
- Biblelands Museum (Jerusalem) – Follow the Egyptians and learn the secret of eternal life, how to make an Egyptian mummy or papyrus paper. Be here from March 27, 29 and 31. Note they are closed for the Sabbath, like most of the events and attractions in Israel.
- Tel Aviv City Farm – Various activities abound from theatre performances, water workshops, story time, carpentry, petting zoo and many other activities. There is a special garden where guests can pick flowers and make bouquets. A special course that tests navigational skills is also found here, a great challenge for the enter family.
- Metukaya – Fondant sculpting workshops and all kosher for the Pesach. Make fondant flowers, butterflies and more. The class is good for almost all ages. Come as you will; no need to schedule a time to show up since all workshops start every hour on the hour.
Before embarking on a new, cultural getaway this Passover, remember that vacation insurance is a great way to cover trip emergencies, cancellations and interruptions. Protect Your Bubble travel protection starts at $12 per trip. Visit us.protectyourbubble.com for a quick quote.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Rental Car - For those hitting the open road in a rental car, it’s important to remember that rental car protection is a great way to cover damage, trip emergencies, cancellations and interruptions. Protect Your Bubble provides rental car protection for only $7.99 per day.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
- Renters – Plans protects customers against theft, fire, lightning, wind, hail, smoke, vandalism, water damage liability (where applicable), earthquakes and power surges in most states. Content limits start at $10,000, with personal liability limits under $100,000.
- ID Theft Protection – The program offers a full array of prevention services, including 24/7 access to credit reporting and education about identity theft protection. Detection services include credit and identity monitoring, both important early warning tools that notify customers about potential fraud involving their credit or identity. To resolve any identity theft incidents, certified resolution specialists are available 24/7 to work directly with customers to manage the entire resolution process from start to finish.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA