Protect Your Bubble, travel insurance brand, has a few great locations to consider for a spring trip.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) March 23, 2013
It’s almost Easter and Spring is a great time to be outside before the brutality of summer heat hits. Protect Your Bubble, travel insurance brand, has a few great locations to consider for a spring trip.
- Florida – Central Florida is home to Disney, Universal Studios and various other theme parks as well as being approximately two hours east and west from the Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico beaches. Springtime in Florida is temperate and pleasant and by the time Easter rolls around, most of the college age crowd is back in school. Baseball buffs can catch spring training games for many teams in Florida as well; visit the team’s webpage for details.
- England – A trip to England this time of year is not a bad decision, as trips are normally inexpensive and the spring makes London and the countryside a pleasure. The sun sets much later in the day now, so evening strolls about town or a drive through the British Isle can be very pleasant indeed. Choosing to stay in London means a wealth of activities, attractions and events around the Holy Week, so book now.
- Italy – Rome especially this time of year is another outstanding idea. With the newly elected Pope in St. Peter’s Basilica and the Holy Week together, thousands will surely flock to the city for a glance at the new pontiff and the message. This means other parts of the country, such as Venice and Florence may be perfect for a journey.
- Egypt – This country is steeped in ancient history and new cultures. Throw in a climate in the spring that is beyond pleasant and the idea of seeing pyramids takes on a whole new idea. Revel in culture, lie lazily on a beach or tour a desert – Egypt has it all for the intrepid traveler.
- Spain – Tourism in Spain is not popular with America for some reason and that is truly a shame. Towns and villages in this normally quiet country throw some of the finest fiestas in the world with an atmosphere and attitude that may make you want to stay for longer than just Easter. Barcelona and Toledo have their own particular flair for the Holy Week.
Before embarking on a new, cultural getaway this Easter, remember that vacation insurance is a great way to cover trip emergencies, cancellations and interruptions. Protect Your Bubble travel protection starts at $12 per trip. Visit us.protectyourbubble.com for a quick quote.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and
travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Rental Car - For those hitting the open road in a rental car, it’s important to remember that rental car protection is a great way to cover damage, trip emergencies, cancellations and interruptions. Protect Your Bubble provides rental car protection for only $7.99 per day.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
- Renters – Plans protects customers against theft, fire, lightning, wind, hail, smoke, vandalism, water damage liability (where applicable), earthquakes and power surges in most states. Content limits start at $10,000, with personal liability limits under $100,000.
- ID Theft Protection – The program offers a full array of prevention services, including 24/7 access to credit reporting and education about identity theft protection. Detection services include credit and identity monitoring, both important early warning tools that notify customers about potential fraud involving their credit or identity. To resolve any identity theft incidents, certified resolution specialists are available 24/7 to work directly with customers to manage the entire resolution process from start to finish.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA