“Fiona looked wonderful – as always – and we are so pleased she carried our Holland Park Clutch to Genesis,” said Jill Fraser, CEO of Jill Milan. “We are so happy she chooses Jill Milan for many of her public appearances.”
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) March 25, 2013
Jill Milan®, a provider of designer Italian handbags, today announced actress Fiona Gubelmann carried the luxury brand’s Holland Park Clutch to the Genesis Awards gala here Saturday. Ms. Gubelmann, who stars in “Wilfred” on the FX network, was a second-time presenter for The Genesis Awards, produced by The Humane Society of the United States to recognize works in the major news and entertainment media that raise public awareness of animal issues.
Ms. Gubelmann has starred on “Wilfred” since its premiere in 2011. Her other television appearances include “CSI: NY,” “My Name is Earl” and “Knight Rider,” and her films include “Employee of the Month” and “Blades of Glory.”
“Fiona looked wonderful – as always – and we are so pleased she carried our Holland Park Clutch to Genesis,” said Jill Fraser, CEO of Jill Milan. “We are so happy she chooses Jill Milan for many of her public appearances.” Ms. Gubelmann has carried Jill Milan to a range of events, including premieres of FX’s “American Horror Story.”
Fraser was inspired to found Jill Milan when she was unable to find high-quality, luxury handbags that were not made of leather or other animal-based materials. She is a supporter of animal welfare initiatives, and as a former equestrian particularly supports charities that benefit horses.
The Jill Milan collection is made entirely in Italy, by Italian artisans using Italian materials. Features include hand stitching and metalwork handmade by craftsmen who create jewelry for Europe’s leading luxury brands. All Jill Milan products are free of animal-based materials such as leather, fur and wool.
Celebrities who have carried Jill Milan on the red carpet include two of February’s Academy Award recipients. Anne Hathaway, winner for Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role, has carried Jill Milan to premieres in New York and London for her films “Les Miserables” and “The Dark Knight Rises.” Jennifer Lawrence, winner for Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role, carried Jill Milan to events leading up to January’s Golden Globe Awards. Other celebrities who have carried Jill Milan handbags for red-carpet appearances:
- Eva Longoria carried the Pacific Heights Clutch to January’s presidential inauguration, and was one of the earliest Hollywood celebrities to carry Jill Milan when she carried the Art Deco Clutch to the “Desperate Housewives” wrap party last year.
- Actress Kerry Washington carried Jill Milan’s Holland Park clutch for Berlin and London premieres of her film “Django Unchained.”
- Singer Carrie Underwood carried the Jill Milan Holland Park Clutch to the CMT Artists of the Year awards in December, and in November she attended the American Music Awards carrying the 450 Sutter Clutch.
- Actress Rachel Nichols carried the 450 Sutter to the premiere of her movie “Alex Cross.”
- Isla Fisher, who will appear in the upcoming "The Great Gatsby," carried the Jill Milan Art Deco Clutch to the New York premiere of her film "Rise of the Guardians.”
- Actress Stana Katic of television’s “Castle” carried Jill Milan to last week’s “Game of Thrones” premiere and to the 2013 Film Independent Spirit Awards in February.
- Countess Michelle Czernin von Chudenitz is seen frequently in red carpet appearances carrying Jill Milan evening clutches.
- Actress Kristanna Loken, whose films include “Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines” and who has appeared on television’s “Burn Notice” and “The L Word,” carried Jill Milan to the 2013 FilmBall in Vienna, Austria this month.
Jill Milan handbags have caught the attention of fashion media in recent months. W Magazine featured the Holland Park Clutch in a recent issue and the 450 Sutter Clutch in one of its trends supplement. W also highlighted the Art Deco Clutch in its “Most Wanted” feature. The Zoe Report recognized the Newbury Street Portfolio for its ability “to go from the office to cocktail hour.” Wedding media publisher The Knot featured the Art Deco Clutch as part of a striking ensemble in a recent weddings magazine. Influential fashion blog Wendy’s Lookbook featured photos of fashion writer Wendy Nguyen carrying the Art Deco Clutch on her trip to Florence, Italy.
About Jill Milan
Jill Milan is a provider of luxury Italian handbags and fashion accessories. Made of exquisite materials, Jill Milan products are crafted in Italy by artisans who have created handbags and accessories for some of Europe’s best known fashion houses. All Jill Milan products are free of animal-derived materials, and the company contributes to animal-welfare organizations. Jill Milan is the only luxury handbag line entirely free of animal-derived materials which regularly appears on Hollywood’s red carpets. Visit Jill Milan on the Web and follow Jill Milan on Facebook.
# # #
Jill Milan and the Jill Milan logo are registered trademarks of Jill Milan LLC, and are protected by trademark laws of the United States and other countries. Academy Award is a registered trademark of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. All other product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.