London, UK (PRWEB) March 25, 2013
In 2011, Mexico held the 6th position in the world in terms of honey production. In the same year, the Mexican honey production was estimated at around 57,900 tonnes. Yucatan, Veracruz, Campeche, Jalisco, Guerrero, Chiapas, Puebla and Quintana Roo are the top honey producing states in Mexico.
In January – August 2011, Mexican honey exports were estimated at over 22,500 tonnes. The value of honey exported over this period was above USD 76 million. Germany, UK, Switzerland, the USA and Saudi Arabia are amid the key importers of the Mexican honey.
New market research report “Honey and Bee Products Market in Mexico: Business Report 2013” developed by Business Analytic Center (BAC) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Honey and Bee Products Market in Mexico: Business Report 2013
Published: February, 2013
Price: US$ 1,160.00
The report appears to be an essential source of vital data on the honey and bee products market in Mexico. It includes a general economic review of the country; provides a complete overview of the current market state; and describes the prevailing market trends. The study uncovers information on the major market players such as producers, distributors, consumers. The research contains production and consumption dynamics, export and import statistics, brief summary of world honey and bee products market; analyzes external and internal forces shaping the market; and also covers governmental regulations and international projects within the honey and bee products industry in Mexico. In addition, the report presents future market development outlook.
- Mexico country profile: general overview and main economic indicators.
- Comprehensive assessment of the business environment for the honey and bee products industry development in Mexico.
- Domestic production and consumption dynamics; foreign trade statistics; regional price fluctuations.
- Extensive examination of the major factors driving and limiting the market.
- Relevant information on the key market participants (producers, suppliers, buyers).
- Discussion of future market development prospects.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at BAC page.