LeadMaster's private-label feature, it's robust suite of tools, powerful value proposition and month-to-month contract make LeadMaster an excellent fit with both franchisees and franchisors.
Roswell, Georgia (PRWEB) March 29, 2013
One of the biggest challenges for any franchisor is the transfer of sales know-how to their franchisees. Helping first time business owners set-up a closed-loop sales and marketing system has become a key initiative for both existing and new franchise organizations. It helps to ensure a stable and self-sustaining network of business owners. LeadMaster helps franchisors by extending their All-In-One sales and marketing solution down through the franchise business network. The cloud-based CRM and marketing automation solution provides a unified sales strategy platform.
LeadMaster’s Franchise CRM Tool provides the following marketing automation capabilities:
- Capture of Leads and Sales Inquiries from Multiple Sources
- Lead Distribution using Advanced Workflow and Lead Scoring Techniques
- Creation of Compelling Email and Drip Marketing Campaigns
- Setting Sales Goals and Measuring Marketing ROI Performance
- Sending Automated Reminders to Ensure Timely Follow-up
- Managing Renewals for Existing Customers
- Tracking Ongoing Customer Interaction
There is a fundamental shift in business today. More people than ever want to own a business, be their own boss. The franchise industry offers would-be entrepreneurs a blueprint for success, but franchisees need more than a blueprint. Franchisors have found that in order for their franchisees to be successful they need to include a powerful sales and marketing solution and it has to be easy to learn and use. LeadMaster’s ease of learning and use helps the franchisee quickly learn how to effectively use the system to help manage their sales and marketing efforts.
Some of the key features that make LeadMaster attractive to the franchise industry include:
- It is a white label solution making it easy to offer as an integrated part of the franchise.
- Bundling LeadMaster helps the franchisor differentiate their offering from the competition.
- Email marketing is one of the most cost effective methods for generating new business.
- LeadMaster's email marketing helps franchisees personalize messages and stay in touch with customers, prospects and partners.
- Timely followup on leads is critical to closing sales. With LeadMaster's record assignment ability franchisors are able to send leads to franchisees automatically using pre-defined business rules. Whether the leads are generated by the franchisee or the franchisor, the business rules help insure that all leads are followed up in a timely manner.
- LeadMaster custom forms provide unlimited options for recording the exact information required by the franchise. The custom forms are easily modifiable to accommodate any type of data for any type of industry. Using custom forms the franchise is able to easily adopt to changing business conditions.
By offering a full-fledged Sales Lead Management / CRM Solution the entire sales process can be computerized with LeadMaster, no more paper. By making everything electronic, searching and sorting happen instantly with a click of the mouse. With LeadMaster the franchisees know exactly where their business is coming from and where they stand on all of their business opportunities. By including a sales and marketing tool in the franchise offering the franchisors are giving their franchisees a tool to help them succeed.
LeadMaster CMO Andy Brownell says, "LeadMaster has historically been strong in traditional business segments like manufacturing, insurance, real estate, call center, healthcare, mortgage, education, debt settlement and small business. While we haven't specifically targeted franchisors with our marketing efforts, LeadMaster's private-label feature, it's robust suite of tools, powerful value proposition and month-to-month contract make LeadMaster an excellent fit with both franchisees and franchisors. The most important things for any business are sales, marketing and customer service. LeadMaster helps the franchise industry in all three areas and that helps them grow their business."
Franchisors can realize an additional revenue stream by becoming a LeadMaster reseller. As a reseller the franchisor is responsible for the training and support of the franchisee in exchange for the margin they receive. The key to success in the franchise market is keeping it simple and repeatable. LeadMaster makes managing sales and marketing simple.
LeadMaster offers a multifunction cloud-computing software solution for sales and marketing professionals. Everything is in one easy-to-use online web-based application. Customers can choose to implement an end-to-end Sales Lead Management CRM solution or select specific point solutions to satisfy your sales & marketing requirements.
LeadMaster’s on-demand customizable SaaS solutions combine sales lead management software, lead tracking solutions, sales force automation tools (SFA), customer relationship management features (Sales CRM), LeadMaster Voice solutions and virtual call center solutions. This powerful web-based application has helped companies large and small from virtually every industry.
The LeadMaster sales lead management CRM solution is intuitive and easy to use, providing real-time lead capture, lead distribution, lead tracking, lead nurturing, custom reporting and email marketing. LeadMaster makes it easy to qualify and convert leads from virtually any source - landing page, email, call center, webinar, sales lead suppliers and more.
The LeadMaster sales lead management CRM product is straightforward and easy to learn yet has robust features like workflow automation, round-robin lead distribution, mobile access, CRM analytics and Outlook integration.
LeadMaster products and services are available through a global network of value-added resellers, consultants and system integrators.