(PRWEB) March 28, 2013
This year’s keynote speaker will be Mr. George A. Neale, Executive Vice President and Chief Claims Officer, Commercial Insurance for Liberty Mutual Insurance. Mr. Neale is highly experienced in workers’ compensation defense and litigation issues, and his keynote speech is anticipated to be insightful and instructive.
In addition to Mr. Neale, claims and litigation attorneys and accomplished professionals from various industries will be participating, including:
- Bassil Aish, MD of Beach Physicians Medical Group, speaking on traumatic brain injury in minor impact cases
- Steven Henning, Vice President, Swiss Re, speaking on managing workers’ compensation claims through predictive and performance analysis
- Ian Matyjewicz, Assistant Vice President, Herbert L. Jamison & Co. LLC, speaking on professional liability in the context of evolving technology and its impacts on legal practice
- Mary Sadousky, Senior Investigator for MetLife, Inc., speaking on insurance fraud and the related risk of HIPAA violations
Engaging Topics on All Aspects of Claims and Risk Management
Throughout the conference, attendees will engage and collaborate with fellow professionals in the workers' compensation defense industry at roundtables, panels, and social events. Scheduled topics include:
- How to Achieve the Holy Grail of Litigation Management: Achieving Great Results in an Economic and Efficient Manner
- What's New in Claims and Litigation Management: A Conversation with Senior Executives
- Technology's Rapidly Growing Impact on the Standard of Care and Practice of Law
- Claims Have Consequences: How Conflicting Court Decisions Regarding the Medicare Secondary Payer Act Affect Settlements
Registration for the Annual Conference is limited to 1,300 attendees, and is now open to CLM Members and Fellows. The CLM has arranged special room rates for attendees with the JW Marriott – San Antonio Hill Country, Hyatt Place North Stone Oak, and Courtyard Marriott at Legacy. To take advantage of the special rates, attendees must reserve rooms during registration, which can be completed online on CLM’s website.
As attendance is limited, Adelson, Testan, Brundo, Novell & Jimenez encourages interested CLM members to register early to ensure spaces at this great event. Our firm is looking forward to participating in this year’s Annual Conference to meet with and learn from fellow litigation professionals.