Houston, TX (PRWEB) March 27, 2013
MMAR Medical, a national distributor of orthopedic and sports medicine rehabilitative braces and products, is expanding their already wide-ranging selection of DonJoy braces to include more of their revolutionary new arrivals, such as the DonJoy Reaction Knee Brace. The DonJoy Reaction Knee Brace is a unique approach to knee pain that utilizes a webbed design to provide extra comfort and more relief. Dr. William Nordt, a world renown orthopedic surgeon, developed this responsive brace to increase knee function. His goal was to create an affordable, yet reliable brace that increases function and allows you to get back to your active lifestyle sooner. Another advantage of the elastomeric web design is that it absorbs shock and disperses energy to help reduce anterior knee pain. Customers love how comfortable the brace is to wear because of the open framework of the web and the breathable mesh backing. It is also known for the adjustable strapping at the top and bottom that allow uniform pressure across the knee, keeping it securely in place all day.
The DonJoy Reaction Knee Brace is just one example of the topnotch DonJoy products that MMAR carries in their partnership together. MMAR Medical works with DonJoy and other medical innovation leaders in their quest to be North America’s premier high-end medical brand wholesaler.
MMAR Medical’s top priority is meeting their customers’ needs and working with a groundbreaking brand, such as DonJoy, will allow them to further accomplish this.
About DonJoy, DJO Global Inc.:
- DonJoy is the global provider of high-quality, orthopedic devices.
- DonJoy is the largest non-surgical orthopedic rehabilitation device company in the United States.
- Many DonJoy non-surgical medical devices and related accessories are used by athletes and patients for injury prevention and at-home physical therapy treatment.
About MMAR Medical Group, Inc.:
- MMAR Medical is a well-established distributor of rehabilitation supplies, sports braces and more throughout the U.S from Houston, Texas.
- MMAR Medical has been providing wholesale pricing on orthopedic, sports medicine, and therapy products built for patients, athletes and people of all ages since 1990.