"We are proud to have Kaci Taylor and Keller Williams Towne Square Realty support our program by and for motivated and successful women."
Maplewood, New Jersey (PRWEB) March 26, 2013
The Women’s Summit, co-hosted by umojawa and SLIPPA, has announced two sponsors for its leadership summit. The sponsors, Kaci Taylor and Keller Williams Towne Square Realty are women-owned businesses that have made a commitment to supporting the first of an innovative program series designed to prepare women to mobilize their skills, expertise, and leadership talents so their contributions are fully realized.
The event will take place on Wednesday, March 27th, 2013 from 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. at Highland Place/Crane’s Restaurant located at 5 Highland Place in Maplewood, NJ. Cost to attend is $99.00 and includes, breakfast, lunch, workshops and extensive networking. About 100 women are expected to attend. To be a part of the program, register at http://thewomenssummit.eventbrite.com/#.
Kaci Taylor is an online retailer that sells motivational t-shirts for girls and young women (http://www.kacitaylor.com). Keller Williams Towne Square Realty is a top-producing office based in Bernardsville, NJ and led by the Formisano Team.
“We are proud to have Kaci Taylor and Keller Williams Towne Square Realty support our program by and for motivated and successful women,” said Stephanie Jelley, CEO of umojawa. “Both Laina Avant of Kaci Taylor and Roxanne Formisano of Keller Williams Towne Square Realty have demonstrated the kind of leadership we would like to pass onto the next generation of women in business.”
Guided by principles of mindfulness, leveraging and leadership, successful entrepreneurial women will lead an audience to help them make the most of their civic engagements, professional endeavors and careers, sharing useful tools and applicable strategies.
The day’s program topics include:
- An alternative to habitual thinking; building inner resilience presented by Stephanie Jelley
- Eat mindfully, live brilliantly: How to transform your relationship with food presented by Randy Rabney
- Going Private Label by Carmen L. Morris
- Just Ask! Techniques of learning to ASK for what you want at work/play or business presented by Marlene Waldock
- Parenting with Intention: Creating Positive, Healthy Relationships and a Balanced Life presented by Lisa Duggan
- From Leadership Awareness to Leadership Legacy presented by Dr. Tendai Ndoro
- Women Behaving Wealthy: Your Private Collection of 6 Money Purses by Robin Young
- Business Protocol & Personal Branding – Cheryl Walker-Robertson
- Diversity & Inclusion the Hard Truth about a “Soft” Competency; a guide to Leading and Sustaining Collaborative Relationships in the Workplace presented by Willa Edgerton-Chisler
- Isisara Bey, CEO of Journey Agent Productions, will moderate the Summit’s afternoon main stage plenary conversation.
About SLIPPA and umojawa
SLIPPA (Strategy Leadership Institute in Private & Public Affairs) – is an organization whose mission is to cultivate leaders and strategic thinkers for relationships in the global world. For more information, visit http://www.strategyleadershipinstitute.com.
umojawa has a passion for leveraging technology and using social media for social good, providing a platform and forum to connect communities and share their stories and support others’ good work.