This will be an opportunity for them (exhibiting companies) to showcase to the world how cool and game-changing the real estate industry can be.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) March 27, 2013
Reesio, a new startup that offers a next generation, cloud-based transaction management system for real estate brokers/agents, has announced the list of sponsors and Startup Alley companies for RealTech SF 2013. The event is being organized by Reesio and will be held at The Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco on April 30, 2013.
The 3 main sponsors, who will also have full-length exhibitor tables at the conference, include:
- Realtor.com - Property search site operated by Move, Inc.
- ChargeAds.com - Empowers online publishers to expand and diversify ad inventory sales.
- Cloud CMA – Creates reports for real estate agents that can be used to win new listings.
In addition to the above exhibiting sponsors, there is also 1 web-only sponsor:
- Realty411 -- Publishes online/print media and organizes events for real estate investors.
The Startup Alley portion of the event is comprised of technology startups within the real estate space that will be demo-ing their disruptive, innovative products. In speaking with Reesio’s Co-Founder & CEO, Mark Thomas, the Startup Alley portion seemed to be what he was most excited about. “Real estate is often thought of as a less-innovative, slow-to-change space. The startups that will be demo-ing in the Startup Alley are tackling some very painful problems across different sections of the real estate industry. This will be an opportunity for them to showcase to the world how cool and game-changing the real estate industry can be.”
Thomas also said that there were originally only 10 Startup Alley slots available, but because of the huge demand for more spots, he was able to secure more space from the venue and that he’s expecting a total of 23 companies to be part of the Startup Alley. Currently, 20 have paid for and reserved spots, including:
- Happy Inspector – iPad app for property inspections.
- Wigwamm – Auctions for rental property.
- Storefront – Marketplace for short-term retail space (pop-up stores, etc.)
- RealtyShares – Online crowdfunding for real estate investments.
- HomeZada – Allows homeowners to track maintenance, remodels, and other home data.
- Zumper – Apartment rental searches from verified brokers and renters.
- Producers Forum – Handles off-market/off-MLS transactions.
- iManageRent – Online property management for landlords, tenants, and building providers.
- Benutech – Online transaction management for real estate agents.
- EZ Coordinator – Online transaction management for real estate agents.
- Cozy – Online property management with a focus on payments and screening for landlords.
- Onvedeo – Video hosting and marketing platform for real estate agents.
- Keyzio – iPhone app to match home sellers/buyers that might not be actively looking.
- Comvibe – Online property management for companies with a focus on maintenance.
- MagicPlan – iOS app for capturing floor plans using the sensors in a tablet/phone.
- GoRefi – End-to-end, cloud-based app for refinancing a home online without an agent.
- HomeSmart Advantage Realty – Online brokerage with a deep focus on technology.
- Proxio – Global marketing product that helps agents market their listings worldwide.
- ListedBy.com -- Online real estate marketplace with live bidding auctions.
- DoormanSF – Online property management for landlords in San Francisco.
There is 1 more sponsor/exhibitor spot still available for $2,500 and 3 more Startup Alley spots available for $299 each. Thomas said he wants to keep all sponsor and Startup Alley spots affordable compared to other conferences, and he expects all of the remaining spots to be snatched up within the next week.
The event also features an all-star lineup of speakers and panelists from some of the most well-known real estate tech companies, including:
- Paul Levine, COO of Trulia
- Kathleen Philips, General Counsel at Zillow
- Steve Pacinelli, VP of Real Estate Events at Realtor.com
More details about the event, including ticket info, can be found at: https://www.reesio.com/realtech