London, UK (PRWEB) March 27, 2013
In 2011, the world ammonia market overrode 120 million tonnes. Annual growth rate of ammonia production is estimated at nearly 3%. Asia accounts for almost 60% of the overall ammonia demand, with China holding the leading position in terms of ammonia production and capacity upturn. The global ammonia market growth is primarily driven by the increasing demand for nitrogen and phosphate fertilizers. The ramp up of the ammonia production in developing countries and introduction of new applications such as bio-fuels and AdBlue for NOx emissions are also predicted to propel the market development. By 2020, the ammonia market is expected to exceed 160 million tonnes.
Such companies as BASF SE, Yara International ASA, Total S.A., Terra Industries Inc., Acron, Koch Nitrogen Company, Agrium Inc. and Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Inc. are amid the top participants in the world ammonia market.
New research report “Ammonia Global Market to 2020 - Food Security Concerns Driving Demand for Ammonia-Based Fertilizers” developed by GBI Research has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Ammonia Global Market to 2020 - Food Security Concerns Driving Demand for Ammonia-Based Fertilizers
Published: March, 2013
Price: US$ 3,500.00
The report grants access to the in-depth analysis of the global ammonia market with a special focus on the demand side. It traces the most prominent economic and market trends influencing the ammonia demand in various regions; contains a detailed examination of the market drivers and restraints; and outlines the major market challenges and opportunities. The study presents a comprehensive assessment of the ammonia demand on the basis of geography, pricing issues and applications. The research includes insightful market overview in various geographical settings and capacity share analyses of the top producers; uncovers key economic indicators related to the industry; and provides foreign trade statistics. Moreover, future forecasts for the market including installed ammonia capacity through 2020 are at hand in the report.
Country markets covered in the report: the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Russia, Italy, Spain, Poland, China, Japan, India, Thailand, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Brazil, Mexico and Argentina.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report provides access to the most up-to-date information on the global ammonia market and enables to get a clear picture of the current state and historic development of the market.
- Extensive market overview helps to uptake the predominant trends, determine the market potential and identify major market opportunities and challenges.
- Relevant findings on the production, demand and foreign trade assist in gaining understanding of the market dynamics.
- Validated historic and forecast data on the key market issues, combined with detailed growth opportunities analysis helps to create effective business strategies.
- Deep insights in country/regional markets and thorough analysis of the factors shaping them assist in making better-informed business decisions.
- Comprehensive examination of the competitive environment allows a reader to acquire information on the major producers as well as to choose prospective partners.
- Detailed country and regional market analyses help to estimate the most promising markets and evaluate investment opportunities.
- Future outlook shows how the ammonia market is set to develop in the offing.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at GBI Research page.