Waltham, Mass. (PRWEB) March 28, 2013
Peoplefluent®, a leading social human capital management technology company, today announced enhancements to talent acquisition solutions within its Social HCM Suite, enabling its customers to streamline talent acquisition processes. The latest version of Peoplefluent Recruitment further simplifies the application process and better tracks candidates, enriching engagement with prospects. Peoplefluent Vendor Management System (VMS) has been refreshed with a new user interface for its Services Procurement module and dashboard reporting functionality to better manage contingent workforces.
Today, many employers struggle to fill positions that require specific skill sets, particularly mid-level employees with science, technology, engineering and mathematics degrees. As such, the global competition to recruit and hire skilled talent has tightened. Other companies, including retailers and manufacturers, are tasked with managing cyclical or high-volume recruiting. By fostering collaboration and engagement, Peoplefluent recruiting software empowers business managers, HR professionals and recruiters to find, attract and hire the best candidates, whether they are hourly, salaried, contract or contingent workers.
“Effective talent management begins with talent acquisition, which has become an increasingly important business function of the HR role especially as companies contend with others around the world for the best candidates,” said Lois Melbourne, vice chair, Peoplefluent. “New Peoplefluent Recruitment and Peoplefluent VMS features were built specifically with our customers’ needs in mind, giving HR managers a more intuitive way to track applicants and the contingent workforce to ensure they can make strategic hiring decisions.”
Peoplefluent Recruitment delivers a broad suite of talent acquisition solutions to inform hiring decisions across companies’ entire workforce, and deep integration with LinkedIn and other social technologies extends social recruiting capabilities. New features within Peoplefluent Recruitment include:
- Multi-pass online application integration: Enables prospects to push more information to employers via public profiles, deferring completion of detailed application information to points later in the hiring process. This functionality gives the prospect more options to engage with the employer sooner, and gives the employer more options to improve and streamline their candidate experience. Crisp engagement is especially beneficial for candidates seeking jobs through the built-in mobile renderings of RMS career sites.
- E-mail and attachment candidate tracking: Provides employers with a quick view of prospect correspondence and facilitates better collaboration among hiring decision makers.
- Self-service Recruiting Portal editing: Users can add, remove or edit fields in candidate and requisition records, which lowers the total cost of ownership of the recruiting software and enables HR managers to customize use in different regions and across many business units.
- Option to configure ‘Single Sign-On’: New security enhancements extend single sign-on options with Peoplefluent solutions.
Peoplefluent VMS helps organizations manage their temporary, consultative and professional services workforce by improving operational efficiencies, cost controls, compliance and invoice controls for staff augmentation. The latest version of Peoplefluent VMS features a new user interface for the Services Procurement module. The Services Procurement module, used to manage Statement of Work and Services spend, now resembles the look and feel of solutions within the Peoplefluent Social HCM Software Platform. Other new features include:
- Identity Management enhancements: Enable managers to track their workforce and set different rules and requirements, such as timesheet/expense activation and approval needs, at the position level.
- Dashboard Reporting Widget: Supports the surfacing of Business Objects reports, giving managers a quick view of critical data such as top performing vendors or engagements that are approaching budget limits.
- Mass engagement extensions: Provide the ability to extend engagements in bulk where high volume needs are managed, like Light Industrial or Statement of Work Projects.
Peoplefluent customers, including many companies within the Fortune 100, rely on both Peoplefluent Recruitment and Peoplefluent VMS for holistic talent acquisition management. Its solutions continue to be recognized for innovation. In 2012, market intelligence and advisory services firm IDC recognized Peoplefluent Recruitment as a market leader in a MarketScape report, commending its breadth of capabilities across both permanent and contingent recruiting processes.
For more information about Peoplefluent talent acquisition solutions and other products within the Peoplefluent Social HCM Software Platform, please visit: http://www.peoplefluent.com/solutions/overview.
Peoplefluent is the leading provider of talent management solutions designed to support the entire workforce. We provide the mobile enablement, social collaboration, information visualization and the domain expertise required to empower strategic decision making and true employee engagement. Our talent management software enables organizations to unlock each individual’s potential by removing the boundaries that limit the performance and productivity of your workforce. With the most comprehensive talent suite in the industry including solutions for talent management, workforce compliance and diversity, contingent workforce management, analytics and workforce planning, Peoplefluent offers a solution to optimize every step of the talent lifecycle.
Our solutions have helped over 5,100 organizations in 214 countries and territories successfully achieve their talent aspirations. Today, 80% of the Fortune 100 relies on Peoplefluent solutions as part of their talent management delivery strategy.