Smartphone insurance brand, Protect Your Bubble, shares a list of the bells and whistles of the Blackberry Z10.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) March 27, 2013
Blackberry has officially released its Z10 smartphone under the Blackberry 10 OS. But what makes it so special? Smartphone insurance brand, Protect Your Bubble, shares a list of the bells and whistles of the Blackberry Z10.
Camera – Not only is the camera advanced with its time shifting mode (good for ensuring that users can take the perfect picture), but it also has the capability for video chats and even screen share.
Features – This smartphone is an all-touch device and is said to be very fast and responsive. In addition, the device adapts to the user’s writing style to make for a more effortless user experience.
Carriers – This new gadget release should make for an easy acquisition for consumers, since the Z10 smartphone is compatible with some of the biggest carriers, including Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile.
Price – The Blackberry Z10 is available for a carrier subsidized rate of $199 with a two-year contract. The unlocked device is upwards of $600, which is the price consumers would have to pay if they lost or damaged the device and had to replace the device before the two-contract rate is up.
Mobile gadget insurance brand, Protect Your Bubble, offers affordable and comprehensive smartphone insurance that provides coverage for unexpected events like theft, accidental damage, loss and breakdowns outside of the manufacturer's warranty period, with 24 hour replacement of the device. For more information, visit protectyourbubble.com.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Rental Car - For those hitting the open road in a rental car, it’s important to remember that rental car protection is a great way to cover damage, trip emergencies, cancellations and interruptions. Protect Your Bubble provides rental car protection for only $7.99 per day.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
- Renters – Plans protects customers against theft, fire, lightning, wind, hail, smoke, vandalism, water damage liability (where applicable), earthquakes and power surges in most states. Content limits start at $10,000, with personal liability limits under $100,000.
- ID Theft Protection – The program offers a full array of prevention services, including 24/7 access to credit reporting and education about identity theft protection. Detection services include credit and identity monitoring, both important early warning tools that notify customers about potential fraud involving their credit or identity. To resolve any identity theft incidents, certified resolution specialists are available 24/7 to work directly with customers to manage the entire resolution process from start to finish.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA