(PRWEB) March 29, 2013
Everyone agrees that exercise is important. Consistent exercise can build strength and endurance, ease pain and soreness, and improve quality of life.
However, many people have trouble exercising on land, as the high-stress environment causes unnecessary wear and tear on the body, whether running on pavement, lifting heavy weights, or even jogging on a treadmill.
Remove those barriers with an Endless Pool, where it is possible to get all the benefits of land-based exercise, and more, in water. Working out in water can increase aerobic endurance, flexibility, and muscle tone, as well as accelerate weight loss.
Those wishing to exercise can do so at home, on their own time, at their own pace. The options range from running to swimming, stretching to lifting water weights, or even practicing aquatic yoga or pilates.
With an underwater treadmill, runners can get their fix without risk of injury and swimmers have the patented Endless Pool adjustable swim current to race against.
While the options vary depending on your personal level of fitness, here are five distinct benefits to water exercise that you can take advantage of in an Endless Pool.
1. Buoyancy reduces the weight of a person by up to 90%, which means your body will feel lightweight in water, even if you have a few extra pounds you’d like to lose.
2. Workout your entire body at once. That’s right—swimming and water exercise can provide a total body workout. Rather than going station by station, arms to core to legs, work on your entire body at once in the Endless Pool.
3. Water Exercise gives you the opportunity to workout in ways you couldn’t imagine exercising on land, and offers variety. Increase your flexibility, your strength, and your stamina, all while decreasing your waist. Move in ways you couldn’t imagine doing so on land.
4. Experience the soothing therapy of warm water while you workout. Rather than the cold, heavy steel of weights or hard, unforgiving hot pavement, workout at your desired temperature to maximize comfort.
5. Take advantage of resistance—in all directions! While you’re in the pool, you’ll be surrounded by water. Every movement will be met by natural resistance, as you use the unique properties of water to your advantage.
Many people have learned how to swim in an Endless Pool. Or, if swimming isn’t your preference, there are a multitude of water exercise options that will work your entire body. Installed at home, an Endless Pool offers a convenient, safe, daily workout choice for young and old.
From the gentle, relaxing, soothing water workout to the most intense aquatic routine, a compact home pool or spa, installed indoors or outside, provides a lifetime of fitness.
With options from the Swim or Exercise Spa, to the WaterWell, to the Original Endless Pool, the choices for home water exercise can be tailored to meet any need.
ABOUT ENDLESS POOLS:
Endless Pools, established in 1988, has served over 20,000 customers in over 80 countries, and offers compact, customizable pools for indoor or outdoor use. With a series of innovative products and an adjustable, revolutionary swim current, the product can be tailored for rehab, daily training and fitness, with the added bonus of relaxation and fun when desired. Low-maintenance and environmentally friendly, Endless Pools has a product to meet virtually any need.
For more information, visit http://www.endlesspools.com or contact Rob Shaeffer at 610-497-8676.