SRS Real Estate Partners March Transactions
Highlights of March transactions and new assignments
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) March 29, 2013
SRS Real Estate Partners announces highlights of March transactions and new assignments.
- Carter’s, Inc. has leased a 4,200-square-foot space at The Mall of Georgia Crossing in Buford, Ga. It is located at 3385 Woodward Crossing Blvd. on the northeast corner of Woodward Crossing Boulevard and Buford Drive. Sarah Williams in the SRS Atlanta office represented the tenant, Carter’s in the transaction.
- Tim Henry in the SRS Chicago office has been selected to handle the leasing of 1,000 to 4,000 square feet of divisible space available in the 8,100-square-foot freestanding building located at 5-19 Prairie Ave. in Highwood, Il. for Rock Prairie Partners, LLC.
- LOFT has leased a 4,463-square-foot space at The Streets at SouthGlenn in Centennial, Colo. and is expected to open this summer 2013. Lauren Bottonari in the SRS Denver office and Don Edrington represented the tenant, LOFT in the transaction.
- Texas Roadhouse has leased a 2.62 acre pad site at River Club Plaza in Bradenton, Fla. The 235,000-square-foot retail development will be located at the intersection of Interstate Highway 75 and State Rd. 70. Garrett Williams in the SRS Orlando office represented the tenant, Texas Roadhouse in the transaction.
- Black Lake Investors, LLC has leased space to Chuy’s at Black Lake Village in Kissimmee, Fla. The 7,500-square-foot Mexican restaurant with a 2,000-square-foot patio will be located at Black Lake Road and Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway. Jason Kaiser, CCIM in the SRS Orlando office represented the landlord, Black Lake Investors, LLC in the transaction.
- John Artope and Adam Gerry in the SRS Orlando office have been selected to handle the retail leasing for SkyHouse®, the newest, luxury high rise in downtown Orlando. This 23-story, 320-unit multi-family project will feature an eight-level parking garage, pocket park and approximately 8,200-square-feet of ground-floor retail space.
- Garrett Williams in the SRS Orlando office has been selected to oversee the site selection process for the Wisconsin-based Culver’s restaurant chain in its expansion across the greater Tampa Bay area.
- Planet Fitness has leased two new locations in Southern California. The first location is a 22,000-square-foot space at 570 South Mount Vernon Ave. in San Bernardino, Calif. The second location is a 16,475-square-foot space at 8610 Garfield Ave. in South Gate, Calif. Garett Colburn in the SRS Newport Beach office represented the tenant, Planet Fitness, in both transactions.
- E&J’s Designer Shoe Outlet has leased a 9,052-square-foot space at Lincoln Plaza Shopping Center in Scottsdale, Ariz. It is located on the southwest corner of Lincoln Road and Scottsdale Road. Mike Polachek in the SRS Phoenix office represented the tenant, E&J’s Designer Shoe Outlet in the transaction.
- ACV Calzona, LLC has leased a 2,335-square-foot space to TitleMax at Plaza Seven in Phoenix, Ariz. It is located on the southwest corner of Union Hills and 7th Street. Ed Beeh, Chuck Gibson, and Brian Polachek in the SRS Phoenix office represented the landlord, ACV Calzona, LLC in the transaction.
- Vitamin Shoppe opened a 3,500-square-foot store on March 17 at the new Clovis Crossing Shopping Center in Clovis, Calif. It is located at 1205 Herndon Ave. and other tenants in the shopping center include Home Goods, Ulta Beauty, and Petco. Laura Tinetti in the SRS San Francisco office and Corey Bialow with Bialow Real Estate, LLC represented the tenant, Vitamin Shoppe in the transaction.
About SRS Real Estate Partners
SRS Real Estate Partners (SRS) is the largest national real estate company in the country exclusively dedicated to retail services. Headquartered in Dallas with multiple offices nationwide, SRS’ strong presence across the country provides the company with unparalleled local knowledge on a national platform. As a result, clients of SRS have a competitive edge through a full range of offerings including brokerage services, corporate services, development services, investment services and managed services. Since its inception in 1986, SRS has built a strong foundation in the retail real estate world and grown into one of the industry’s most influential and respected leaders. For more information, please visit http://www.srsre.com.