London, UK (PRWEB) March 31, 2013
Geotexiles are gaining importance in various industrial applications due to the useful functions they perform such as filtration, separation, reinforcement, draining and protection, etc. Road industry, waste management, erosion control and pavement repair are the leading consumers of geotexites. Geotextiles markets of the Asian region, especially China and India, are witnessing the fastest growth. NAUE, TenCate, Propex Global, GSE, Fiberweb and Huesker Synthetic are amid the most prominent market players. Polypropylene and polyester form the largest market segments on the basis of geotextiles material.
Asia is likely to continue dominating the geotextiles market and experience the highest growth in the years to come to amount to nearly USD 2.5 billion by 2017. By the same year, the second largest regional market, North America, is projected to be evaluated at around USD 1.7 billion. The overall global geotextiles market, in its turn, is likely to override 6.29 billion by 2017.
New research report “Geotextiles Market by Types (Woven, Nonwoven, Knitted), Materials (Polypropylene, Polyester, Polyethylene) & Applications (Road Industry, Pavement Repair, Erosion Control, Waste Containment, Railroad Stabilization) - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2017” elaborated by MarketsandMarkets has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Geotextiles Market by Types (Woven, Nonwoven, Knitted), Materials (Polypropylene, Polyester, Polyethylene) & Applications (Road Industry, Pavement Repair, Erosion Control, Waste Containment, Railroad Stabilization) - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2017
Published: February, 2013
Price: US$ 4,650.00
The report serves as the essential source of the information on the global geotextiles market. It covers the current market situation and market’s historic background in detail; describes the predominant trends; discloses main economic indicators related to the industry; outlines the major market opportunities and challenges; and identifies the key factors driving and limiting the market. The study presents an insightful market assessment on the basis of geography, applications, product types as well as materials. The report also contains value chain, Porter’s five forces, patent and market share analyses. Competitive landscape is deeply examined, recent business activities reviewed and top companies’ profiles are provided in the research report. In addition, the future forecast for the geotextiles market through 2017 is available in the study.
- Extensive market overview including segmentation, data on the market size and value.
- Market dynamics: drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges and winning imperatives.
- Value chain, Porter’s five forces, patent, market life circle and market share analyses.
- All-round assessment of market segments (on the basis of geography, applications, product types and materials).
- In-depth examination of the competitive landscape.
- Detailed review of the recent most prominent business activities in the marketplace: partnerships and agreements, mergers and acquisitions, new products launches and developments, expansions and investments.
- Top companies’ profiles including general overview, financial data, products and services portfolios, description of strategies and developments.
- Future outlook for the global geotextiles market through 2017.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at MarketsandMarkets page.