If you're a manufacturing company CEO, this is where you need to be on May 21-22.
(PRWEB) March 29, 2013
Chief Executive Magazine (http://www.ChiefExecutive.net) and the Chief Executive Network (http://www.ChiefExecutiveNetwork.com) will be convening the Smart Manufacturing Summit on May 21 and 22. The event will be held at Ford HQ and will feature the CEOs of Ford, Rockwell Automation, Ethan Allen, Linamar, Libbey, Patriach Partners, Plex and other innovative CEOs. The VPs of Manufacturing for Ford and Caterpillar, and the head of supply chain for Amway, will also share their advice on how to leverage new technologies and processes to improve operations, and how to improve employee engagement and alignment.
Mid-Market and large manufacturing company CEOs who attend the Smart Manufacturing Summit will learn what top manufacturing companies are doing right now and how you can apply their success to your own business. You'll learn from Ford’s Alan Mulally himself how he led Ford’s successful transformation, and get an exclusive tour of Ford’s new state-of-the-art electric car manufacturing facility to see first-hand how they are applying the latest robotics, software, processes and employee engagement tools to lead Ford forward. You’ll also learn what other leading manufacturing companies such as Caterpillar, Ethan Allan, Rockwell Automation, Libby, Linamar and Amway are doing so you can improve your own business by:
- Aligning your organization, people and capabilities for the challenges ahead
- Changing your role as CEO to drive company performance
- Harnessing emerging technologies to reduce operating costs and increase flexibility
- Learning how changes in supply chains will affect your organization
- Adjusting to changing labor, energy and transportation costs
- Staying competitive at home and expanding cost-effectively abroad
- Maintaining bottom-line performance while transforming your culture for uncertainty ahead
Sponsoring companies include Plex, Netsuite, BDO and Cohn Reznick. These sponsors will also share their expertise and solutions to help manufacturing company CEOs.
The event is sponsored by Chief Executive Magazine (http://www.ChiefExecutive.net) and the Chief Executive Network (http://www.ChiefExecutiveNetwork.com), the leading peer network organization for CEOs of manufacturing companies.
For more information, go to http://www.SmartManufacturingSummit.com.