The very best insights are the ones that come from fellow CEOs.
Tom Rogers, CEO, Tivo
Greenwich, CT (PRWEB) March 30, 2013
Chief Executive Magazine (http://www.ChiefExecutive.net) and the Chief Executive Network (http://www.ChiefExecutiveNetwork.com) will be hosting the CEO2CEO Leadership Summit at the NY Stock Exchange on December 9th.
Jeff Immelt, the CEO of GE, will share how he sees the future and how he’s transforming his company to take advantage of the new opportunities that are emerging. Other CEOs of leading and emerging companies will also discuss how they are changing their organizations to adjust to the new realities of the U.S. and Global economies and how CEOs need to rethink:
- How they lead their companies and reset their strategies and priorities
- What every CEO needs to know about data analytics
- Leveraging intangible assets: how leaders can put knowledge to work
- How to better engage, align and grow employees
- A skeptic’s guide to sustainability
- Expecting the unexpected: how to prepare for the unknown
The event is sponsored by Chief Executive Magazine (http://www.ChiefExecutive.net) and the Chief Executive Network (http://www.ChiefExecutiveNetwork.com), the leading peer network organization for CEOs with industry specific networks.
For more information about the summit, go to: http://chiefexecutive.net/media/ceo2ceo13/