Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) April 01, 2013
“Mini-Storage Messenger” now offers the dynamic new marketing resource “Crush Your Competition: 101 Marketing Tips for the Fastest Way to Huge Profits” by Marc Goodin. The book is available for purchase at http://www.ministoragemessenger.com for $24.95.
“Crush Your Competition” provides 101 weeks of specific, proven marketing ideas designed to be implemented with minimal or no cost with the goal of maximizing profits. Topics include the following:
- Step-by-step guide to marketing a self-storage business
- No-cost strategies for keeping clients longer and increasing referrals
- Tips to improve customer service and rent more units
- Tactics for penetrating the market
- Maximizing sales from drive-by and walk-in prospects, telephone calls, Internet users, retail customers, and existing tenants
- Strategies for competing with the real estate investment trusts (REITs) and large operators
- Personal insights and case studies
Author and civil engineer Marc Goodin has over 20 years of experience as a self-storage developer and owner in the United States and Canada. He has drawn from his real-life marketing experience to create a hands-on marketing tool complete with examples, ideas and strategies that may be implemented immediately.
About “Mini-Storage Messenger”
“Mini-Storage Messenger” is the leading monthly trade magazine covering the global self-storage industry. MiniCo Insurance Agency, LLC, publishes “Mini-Storage Messenger” in both print and digital formats. Other publications include the “Self-Storage Almanac,” “Self-Storage Canada,” “Self-Storage Now!,” and the “Self-Storage Buyer’s Guide.”
About MiniCo Insurance Agency, LLC
MiniCo Insurance Agency, LLC, was founded in 1974 as a provider of specialty insurance products and publications for the self-storage industry. Today the company is a full-service managing general agency offering multiple specialty property and casualty insurance products for a variety of unique industries and exposures. MiniCo Insurance Agency, LLC, the parent company of MiniCo Insurance Agency of Canada, Incorporated, is a member of the Aran Insurance Services Group.