Fort Myers, FL (PRWEB) April 02, 2013
Reliabilityweb.com captured the key learning points, highlights and best practices in industrial maintenance reliability and asset management at the International Maintenance Conference (IMC) and have released it on DVD. It is available at MRO-Zone.com and Amazon.com.
The DVD of the 27th annual conference features innovators and thought-leaders who share valuable experience and deep knowledge that align with the Reliabilityweb.com vision of delivering ideas that make a difference for maintenance reliability leaders and asset managers from around the world. The extensive video library features the 2012 Uptime Award Winners and special keynote presentations. The awards feature the companies with the best maintenance reliability programs including:
- Arizona Public Service Co.: Best Electrical Maintenance Reliability Program
- Hibbing Taconite Company managed by Cliffs: Best Lubrication Program
- Eastern Processing Facility Reliability Support Team: Best Design for Reliability Program
- Ultra Tech Cement Limited: Best Emerging Maintenance Reliability Program
- Luminant Mining: Best Condition Monitoring Program
- Westar Energy: Best Maintenance Reliability Program
Keynote presentations include:
- Guaranteed Results with the Basics of Reliability & Maintenance by Christer Idhammar, founder and executive vice president of IDCON Inc.
- Think Differently by Steve Beamer, vice president of maintenance & reliability, BP Upstream
- Million Dollar Model: A True Story of Savings by Abayomi Carmichael, vice president risk management & analysis, Bermuda Electric & Light Ltd. & Ascendant Group
- America’s Got Talent, And So Do Maintenance Managers by Cliff Williams, author of People: A Reliability Success Story
- Prediction & Detection by Henry Ellmann, founder, Ellmann & Associates
IMC-2012 hosted more than 800 people from more than 30 countries in Fort Myers, Florida, in December 2012. This year’s IMC conference is scheduled Dec. 10-13 at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa, just south of Fort Myers.
There are still opportunities for a few presenters for this year. Presenters will deliver their insights, share workflows and project implementation experiences and influence and inform industry professionals. Some presenters will be selected to have an article published in Uptime Magazine. Registration for the event will begin soon. To get more information, visit http://maintenanceconference.com/imc13/.
Uptime Awards nominations are also being accepted for 2013. To nominate a top-notch maintenance reliability program, visit uptimeawards.com.
Reliabilityweb.com, a Fort Myers, Florida based-company, provides educational information and networking that enables safe and effective maintenance reliability and asset management for organizations around the world. The company publishes Uptime Magazine, books on maintenance reliability and asset management and hosts conferences around the world.