As the demand for information to support the next-generation technology in commercial aviation rapidly expands, SAE International is launching a dedicated eBook collection focusing on this niche.
Warrendale, PA (PRWEB) April 02, 2013
As the demand for information to support the next-generation technology in commercial aviation rapidly expands, SAE International is launching a dedicated eBook collection focusing on this niche. The new eBook collection named Aeronautics and Commercial Aviation initially includes seven books, and will soon be enhanced by two new upcoming books on the general theme.
Available as an independent subscription or as part of the SAE Digital Library, this new knowledge cluster currently includes the following books:
- “Airline Maintenance Resource Management: Improving Communication” by J. C. Taylor and T. D. Christensen
- “Aircraft Maintenance: The Art and Science of Keeping Aircraft Safe” by Bruce R. Aubin
- “Care and Repair of Advanced Composites” by Keith B. Armstrong, William Cole and Graham Bevan
- “Fly-By-Wire: A Historical and Design Perspective” by Vernon R. Schmitt, Gavin D. Jenney and James W. Morris
- “IVHM: Business Case Theory & Practice” by Ian K. Jennions
- “IVHM: Perspectives on an Emerging Field” by Ian K. Jennions
- “R-2800: Pratt & Whitney's Dependable Masterpiece” by Graham White
The SAE Digital Library offers engineers a powerful, web-based library of over 200,000 standards, technical papers, eBooks, digital magazines, and related publications from SAE International and other industry leading organizations
For more information, visit http ://saedigitallibrary.org/; or call 1-888-875-3976 (U.S. and Canada) or 724-772-4086 (outside of the U.S.).
SAE International is a global association of more than 138,000 engineers and related technical experts in the aerospace, automotive and commercial-vehicle industries. SAE International's core competencies are life-long learning and voluntary consensus standards development. SAE International's charitable arm is the SAE Foundation, which supports many programs, including A World In Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series.