I love custom designing furniture pieces! Putting a “special twist” that makes it like no other is an exciting bonus a vendor can offer to its clients.
- Ann Fox
Richmond, CA (PRWEB) April 03, 2013
Five PALECEK showroom managers (Atlanta, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York, and San Francisco) each teamed up with a local designer to design their own “PALECEK Designer Inspiration Chair” TM to be showcased at the Spring High Point Market in High Point, North Carolina, April 20-25. These chairs reveal PALECEK’s strength in empowering interior designers to design and create their own signature fantasy pieces. Vote for a “PALECEK Designer Inspiration Chair”TM on Facebook now through April 19th to select a winning chair to be honored at High Point. Votes and social media shares, including pinning on Pinterest, will earn extra entries to win one of the five PALECEK Designer Inspiration Chairs TM:
1. The There are Two Sides to Everything Chair was designed by Smith Hanes for the Atlanta PALECEK Showroom. Smith Hanes specializes in bringing a classic yet informal feel to commercial spaces.
2. The Anastasia Chair was designed by Anastasia Faiella for the PALECEK San Francisco Showroom. Anastasia's "Spring Time"-inspired chair is as fun-loving and whimsical as Anastasia herself.
3. The Coco Chair, inspired by Coco Chanel, of course, was designed by Ann Fox for the PALECEK Dallas Showroom. Ann Fox designed for Ralph Lauren then opened her own award-winning furniture store.
4. The Hollywood Safari Chair was designed by celebrity designer Charmian Carr for the Los Angeles PALECEK Showroom. Charmian Carr known to millions as Liesl Von Trapp from The Sound of Music designed interiors for stars including Michael Jackson.
5. The Seawright Chair was designed by Tara Seawright for the New York PALECEK Showroom. Tara has designed for New York executives for over 20 years and wanted to make a piece with personality that could "make a room."
In-depth articles on PALECEK’s Designer Inspiration Chair Contest and Giveaway and each interior designer, the design process and their creative inspiration in crafting each chair will be featured on 6 top interior design blogs over the next 2 weeks. Tuesday, April 2nd, Paloma Contreras of La Dolce Vita kicked off PALECEK's Designer Inspiration Chair TM Contest and Giveaway. April 3rd, Stacey Curran of South Shore Decorating will be doing the first designer blog post featuring Ann Fox and her Coco Chanel inspired Coco Chair. April 4th, Jennifer Medeiros of Makobi Scribe will be writing about whimsical Anastasia Faiella and her signature creation - the Anastasia Chair. The next Tuesday, April 9th, style thought leader Sarah Sarna will cover celebrity designer Charmian Carr and her Hollywood Safari Chair on her blog. Tobi Fairly, a fabulous interior designer in her own right, will be doing the feature on Tara Seawright’s signature piece, the Seawright Chair on April 10th. April 11th Home Décor Blogger Beth Bryan of Unskinny Bobby will wrap things up with details on Smith Hanes and his There are Two Sides to Everything Chair.
All 5 of PALECEK’s Designer Inspiration Chairs will be on display for other interior designers and furniture retailers to see or buy for their stores at the up-coming Spring High Point Market April 20-25 in High Point, North Carolina.
Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, PALECEK is a preferred national and international wholesaler of individually designed and globally sourced handcrafted furniture, accessories and lighting, specializing in domestic finishing with custom color finishes and domestic upholstery. Inspired by a network of artisans from around the world, PALECEK creates its signature look by combining the best natural materials with top quality construction, and domestic customization resulting in pieces that function beautifully in both residential and hospitality environments. Founded by President Allan H. Palecek, the company has permanent, to-the-trade-only showrooms in Atlanta, Dallas, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, High Point, New York and San Francisco. http://www.palecek.com.
Want to create your own signature pieces for the next High Point Market? Let us know.