New York, NY (PRWEB) April 03, 2013
Experts from Hallmark Channel & Crown Family Network, Subway, and New Amsterdam Media & USC School of Cinematic Arts will share how they marry the reach and efficiency of TV spots with the flexibility and precision of social media, as well as how they measure their relative ROI at the April 30 webinar, “Leveraging Social Media and TV Ads: Best Brand Strategies.” Hosted by Cynopsis, this virtual workshop will provide actionable insights and tactics on how to package and deliver brand messaging to the right audience in the right environment - at the right time.
Social media experts, such as Karie Ford (Subway), Mike Freeman (Hallmark Channel & Crown Family Network), and Seth Shapiro (New Amsterdam Media & USC School of Cinematic Arts), will share the creative, strategic shortcuts they’ve learned and use every day.
During this 90-minute webinar, participants will learn how to:
- Look beyond the surface metrics of Facebook and Twitter to identify the deeper analytics that reveal true audience engagement.
- Decide when brands most benefit from more specialized social platforms like Instagram, Vine, Tout, or Pheed.
- Match social media analytics to particular brands and target audiences.
- Identify the best uses of such tools as Expion, SimplyMeasured and SproutSocial.
- Evaluate and apply new cross-platform ratings data from Nielsen, comScore and others.
- Calculate the ROI of cross-platform premiums, contests and celebrity participation.
- Calculate the true value of “synergy” — that is, measure whether combining social and traditional ads really delivers a better ROI than using each platform separately.
- Zero in on the platforms and messaging that best fit brands and the lifestyle of their target consumer.
- Make sure that cross platform campaign speaks with the same creative voice on TV, on the web and on mobile.
This highly interactive webinar will allow for real time Q&A’s to ensure specific questions are answered. To register for the Cynopsis webinar, Leveraging Social Media and Traditional TV: Best Brand Strategies, visit: http://www.cynopsis.com/webinars/best-brand-strategies.
Webinar attendees receive full access to speaker presentations along with a certificate of completion. Webinar tuition is based on location, not number of participants, so each registration site can have multiple participants for one low price. Questions? Contact Trish Pihonak at trish(at)cynopsis(dot)com.
About Cynopsis Media
Cynopsis Media is a division of Access Intelligence LLC. The Cynopsis Media family of products includes Cynopsis, Cynopsis: Digital, Cynopsis: Kids and Cynopsis: Sports daily e-publications, weekly Cynopsis: Classified Advantage e-publication, Special eReports, Event/Summits and a strong database of Classifieds and more. Visit cynopsis.com.