London, UK (PRWEB) April 03, 2013
What does the market for agricultural and gardening tools in South Africa look like? What business conditions are created in the country to support the development of the industry? What factors are driving or restraining the market growth? What are the prevailing market trends? What are the leading industry participants? What does the structure of foreign trade look like? What are the key country’s exporters/importers of agricultural and gardening tools? What are the major consumers of the products? What opportunities for future development does the industry have?
These and other important issues are discussed in new research report “Agricultural and Gardening Tools Market in South Africa: Business Report 2013” developed by Business Analytic Center (BAC) and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Agricultural and Gardening Tools Market in South Africa: Business Report 2013
Published: March, 2013
Price: US$ 1,160.00
The report is an essential source of the unique qualitative and quantitative information on the agricultural and gardening tools market in South Africa. It includes a country profile; evaluates the business environment in the country; provides a clear picture of the current market state; identifies the most prominent development trends and thoroughly examines forces shaping the market. The research presents an insightful all-round market analysis; uncovers country’s production/consumption dynamics as well as foreign trade statistics; contains relevant data on the key market players such as manufacturers, distributors and consumers. Moreover, the perspectives of the future market development are discussed in the study.
Products covered in the report: sprayers, lawn mowers, spaders, shovels, garden trowels, chainsaws, hedge trimmers, rakes, pickaxes and hoes, pruning shears, forks, pruning saws, snow blowers and sickles.
- Country profile: general information, key economic indicators.
- Comprehensive assessment of the country’s business environment.
- Detailed agricultural and gardening tools market analysis including findings on the domestic production and demand along with examination of external and internal forces influencing the market.
- Foreign trade statistics: export and import volume, structure, dynamics; data on price fluctuations.
- Profiles of the top manufacturers and suppliers.
- Review of the main customers.
- Discussion of development prospects for the market.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at BAC page.